Hi,

This has happened a couple of times now and im not sure why. Every now and again my Storm will freeze up, no biggie... but when i do a bat pull and it re sets some times the internet/bbm/msn wont connect. When i go to 'manage connections' and to 'service status', i get.

Mobile voice. Status - AVAILABLE
    Connection - Mobile Newtwork

Blackberry internet service.
    Connection - Not Connected

Blackberry Enterprise Server.
    Connection - Not Connected.

But as im typing this the Internet service just changed to 'Mobile Network'... however the Enterprise server is still not connected. So its still changing without a re set.

Just to let u no that now the 'Internet service' is running again, everything seems to be back to normal.

N e one know why this is happening?

Thanks.
    03-26-09 06:51 AM
    So Has nobody else ever had/come accross this problem before then?
    03-26-09 08:07 AM
    Most people that would be experienced with these types of issues are probably at work right now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 08:19 AM
    true true..
    03-26-09 07:03 PM
    Happened to me twice so far. Just did battery pull and connection resumed. Not ideal tho

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 07:13 PM
    try resending ther service books from the email setup, it worked for me
    03-26-09 07:15 PM
    What OS are you running out of curiosity? Have you done any updates recently or anything different right before this started happening?
    03-26-09 07:26 PM
    I assume you are on a BES correct?
    03-26-09 07:27 PM
    This has been happening for me lately, I'm running .109 here and a BP fixes the problem, but if you are waiting for an important email or something it can really be a pain.
    03-26-09 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD