I am running a Storm without BIS. When I have data connection I am able to access the browser and all my apps perfectly.

I am getting a problem where the device seems to be dropping the data connection (and it doesn't seem to be related to the network). The coverage icon will change from 3G to 3g or GSM and then sometimes back to 3G. The reason I don't think it is network-related is because if I go to Manage Connections and turn off the Mobile connection then turn it back on again I am back with 3G.

I have my network settings on Automatic, 3G & 2G.

Any ideas?? It's driving me crazy.
    04-12-09 07:02 PM
    maybe just a bad coverage area?
    04-12-09 07:18 PM
    i'm having the exact same problem except I'm on cdma with telus, any help with this would be awesome. I'm not losing connection (phone still has reception and is able to get phone calls and SMS) just the bb service will stop and you won't get myy BBM messages then all of a sudden it's like I'll get 10 messages back to back because my friends were still talking
    04-12-09 08:05 PM
    resend service books? if that doesnt help, then battery pull, if doesn't fix it call carrier for troubleshooting. might need to reset your provisioning...
    04-12-09 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD