Just received my 4th replacement storm and its real hard to click on the corners and the screen has a lot of play in it. When I put my finger on the screen and move it up/down and side to side or shake it and the screen moves a lot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 04:08 PM
    so tell 'em, and ask for another one...lol!

god that was easy
    08-31-09 04:22 PM
    Well all storms have play with the screen but you can put a piece of business card where you have the battery compartment then put the battery in it should help with the pressing screen. If it doesn't help then get a new storm.

08-31-09 04:26 PM
    When I first got my storm I had clicking issues. I did the business card first for a week then the dime trick for about a month. After that I took the dime out and it worked great. No more screen click issues at all.

08-31-09 06:49 PM
    When I first got my storm I had clicking issues. I did the business card first for a week then the dime trick for about a month. After that I took the dime out and it worked great. No more screen click issues at all.

I use the paper trick but what's the dime trick?

08-31-09 07:36 PM
    I use the paper trick but what's the dime trick?
    Dime on top of battery. Basically same as card & sticker tricks. Bulges a bit tho.

@OP...+1 on patches152's advice.
    08-31-09 11:35 PM
    I use the dime trick. I know I'm gonna get flamed for this. But its my Storm and if I damage it then oh well

08-31-09 11:40 PM
    My replacement screen was tight too, but after a while they seem to loosen, just be patient. Lol

08-31-09 11:41 PM
    ugh... my first storm was great but 2 replacements after.. im very unhappy. im in the same boat as u, replace again or stick with the minor problems...
    im going to wait a couple days and see how it goes.
    09-01-09 12:30 AM
    Yeah my second storm was the best one yet! I've received garbage since them

My 5th storm will arrive tomorrow and we will see how that goes. My rep said he will call and do a follow up thursday and he also said if this phone doesn't work out for me he is going to see what my other options will be. I'm willing to give the Tour a shot. I wil let you guys know my outcome.

09-01-09 01:51 PM
    Well I received my phone and this is by far the best phone I have owned yet! I'm so glad they have fixed my click issue! Thanks VZW!

09-03-09 11:30 AM
    My storm has no problems with it's screen, Reports getting blown out of proportion?
    09-03-09 11:59 AM
    My storm has no problems with it's screen, Reports getting blown out of proportion?
    Hey congrats!

09-03-09 12:32 PM
    I haven't had any problems with mine but one of my friends did the Torx fix after I recommended it from this site. Works better than when he took it out of the box
    09-03-09 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD