ive had the storm since dec. 30 and ive noticed the screen has been getting looser. i can slide it around with my finger..is this normal?
    01-05-09 09:18 PM
    Yes........

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 09:19 PM
    Does it do that just slightly? Mine does that to and I think its somewhat normal. Its a huge button so I can understand that.
    01-05-09 09:20 PM
    yeah i mean it seems its only sliding till it hits the frame. im assuming its normal
    01-05-09 09:22 PM
    I'm in the same boat. My screen is very loose and my clicking is feeling wired.I go to verizon and pretty much get the big middle finger

Can you tell I hate verizon sales people....v

01-05-09 09:23 PM
    I'm in the same boat. My screen is very loose and my clicking is feeling wired.I go to verizon and pretty much get the big middle finger

Can you tell I hate verizon sales people....v

Don't bother with them, give tech support a call, they should most likely be able to hook you up.
    01-05-09 09:27 PM
    My first storm had gotten q real bad screen giggle where when I would shake the phone just aittle it would sound like rocks were in the phone.

The new one I got clicks better and not nearly as much giggle.

I expect a little but not as much as I had.

01-05-09 09:32 PM
    01-05-09 09:34 PM
    I received my first Storm on Dec. 15th. When I picked up the phone, I thought something was loose inside. It turns out the screen was clacking against the sides. It sounded like a pedometer. I brought in the phone to Verizon, and the tech had never seen one with a screen so loose.

With my second Storm, within 3 weeks, the call button came loose and was flopping around like a loose tooth. But, the screen was fine. The screen moves around, but it's not supposed to clack around against the sides.

My third Storm began developing a loose call button within 4 days. The screen was the same as the second one.

I just returned my FOURTH Storm on the 15th of January. The screen came loose and was clacking around the sides within 3 days. It wasn't clacking around as badly as it did with the first Storm. But it was much worse than Storms 2 & 3.

Very disappointed in the build quality of these phones. Screen and buttons coming loose in a matter of weeks and/or days? Come on, RIM! Is reasonable build quality so far out of reach?
    01-17-09 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD