The chrome bezel on my Storm feels a little loose, especially on the left side where the convenience button is. If I press down on it, it moves and squeaks a little. I don't think it's broken... It's more of a minor annoyance than anything else.

Does anyone else have a loose chrome bezel on their Storm?
    04-10-09 10:45 AM
    Just further evidence of a lame product. I have looked at the video on taking it apart and it doesn't appear to be something you can tighten.
    04-28-09 02:07 AM
    Same i have not taken apart the storm, in the video, he is right, i could guess your bezel is "warped" a bit causing the loose sensation, repair,return heh depending on how much it bothers you. The pearl has the same fate when replacing the shell if the shell is warped a bit, over tightening will snap the screw. *i did it* heh
    Last edited by xolite; 04-28-09 at 04:15 AM. Reason: adding
    04-28-09 04:14 AM
    Have you tried taking it back to the retail store you purchased it from, your storm may still be covered under warranty.
    04-28-09 04:27 AM
    this is happening with my storm right but now but only after the verizon rep dropped it twice > but getting a brand new phone have any of u dropped your phone at all
    04-28-09 07:41 AM
    I guess I'll leave it alone. My phone is working perfectly so I don't want to take my chances with a refurb. Also, It's not noticeable with the Seidio Innocase II on. I was just wondering if others had the same "problem".
    04-28-09 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD