I just got this in the mail today.. finally!

It lists 4 phones Storm, LG Voyager, Samsung Glyde, and the LG enV2!

It has prices on everything but the storm hahah.

YESSSSS!!!

11-12-08 03:05 PM
    Here we go again...
    11-12-08 03:08 PM
    ....... .......
    11-12-08 03:08 PM
    Here we go again...
    Oh hello, thank you for the useless response. With comments like these, it's a wonder why people share information they get. I figured I would be happy to see someone else post this, so I posted it.
    11-12-08 03:21 PM
    don't worry about it. everyone is just tense because of the wait.

11-12-08 03:22 PM
    We Landed On The Moon!
    I think I got the same thing, my bf told me there something came about storm from the 17-21, i'll see more when I get home
    Oh hello, thank you for the useless response. With comments like these, it's a wonder why people share information they get. I figured I would be happy to see someone else post this, so I posted it.
    We were happy to hear about it... on MONDAY when it got posted the first 3 times...
    11-12-08 03:25 PM
    I apologize. My remark was more towards those that were inevitably going to post about how this info has already been posted, ect...
    11-12-08 03:33 PM
    Honey, you'll soon learn that there are HATERS everywhere you go. Especially some folks up in these forums. Don't you worry about it. Go on and take your invitation (that I betta have in my mailbox today, btw!) and get yo' Storm on. F*ck the rest.
    11-12-08 03:35 PM
    Here we go again...
    We were happy to hear about it... on MONDAY when it got posted the first 3 times...

i've given up on correcting people.. there's only so many times u can tell people to search first..

unless.. perhaps we should have a sticky on searching with the title

"Search before posting otherwise a 1 day ban!" with this link

Flash » Posting And You...
    11-12-08 03:36 PM
    I apologize. My remark was more towards those that were inevitably going to post about how this info has already been posted, ect...
    Oh, ok Mattsh, I thought you were hatin' on the flyer. Yeah, you are right. Folks can't wait to argue down a duplicated post.
    11-12-08 03:37 PM
    What I always wonder is why they feel the need to go into the thread and comment in the first place? You can usually tell by the title of the thread if it's been asked and answered before. If it gets on your nerves so tough, then why read the thread to begin with???
    11-12-08 03:39 PM
    You never know if there's new info in a topic that seems familiar.
    So you click, realize it's something that's already been beaten to death.
    Then get mad.
    Then Flame the person to a crisp.

If you're sensitive, you should use the search function.
    If you can take a beating or are a masochist, you can post whatever you like
    11-12-08 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD