I trolled around and didn't see any info on this. I assume it's most likely not possible but I thought I'd toss the question out:

I have organized/optimized my storm to my liking and have slimmed the home screen down to eight icons on the home screen (WB in the ninth slot for theme). Is there anyway to keep the home screen on all the time? I.E. make it not go to landscape mode when I turn it? It's purely ascetics but would be neat. A follow up to that question if it's not possible would be; how do you change the background image of the home screen in landscape mode? Any input is greatly appreciated.
    04-15-09 03:13 PM
    To my knowledge neither of your questions is possible with a small exception to the background image in landscape; if the theme you use has a programmed background in landscape then you could technically change it by changing themes i suppose, but you can't just change it like you do on the home screen.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong but both of these as of right now can be considered wish list items.
    04-15-09 03:19 PM
    Hatch is correct!
    04-15-09 03:21 PM
    This is just another example of how little QA and forethought went into the device. This is one of the extremely annoying behaviors that make the storm such a POS.
    04-15-09 03:22 PM
    Ah word that's a shame, thanks for the info though!
    04-15-09 03:28 PM
    Get a job, RC.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD