hello everyone

when i upgraded to .75 it seemed the stupid lock issue was gone (where after u lock it you have to hit a key to confirm its actually locked)

lock seemed to be working perfectly.....

but now after a battery pull its back to sucking! its basically the same as it was in .65 except unlock is much smoother

anybody else run into this?
    11-30-08 09:11 AM
    so . . when you lock it, it still shows the same home screen? When I lock mine the icons on the screen go away and then the screen goes black. Takes 2 seconds . . . i am on 65
    11-30-08 09:41 AM
    it shows the same homescreen until i touch the screen or hit a button, then it confirms the fact it is locked and proceeds to dim out in ~5 seconds
    11-30-08 09:46 AM
    hrm it seems sometimes it works and other times it doesnt....

its like sometimes it just hits a hitch on the way to being locked and doesnt quite make it unless i hit something.

i know some other people had to of had this problem in .65
    11-30-08 11:12 AM
    it shows the same homescreen until i touch the screen or hit a button, then it confirms the fact it is locked and proceeds to dim out in ~5 seconds

ouch, neither of our storms display the issue with .65 so I am useless in helping you out.
    11-30-08 11:13 AM
    weird, i figured everybody had this issue in .65

well, it worked perfectly upon first load of .75, maybe i ought to just re-load OS

ive seen others talk about the lock lag, anybody at all able to provide any insight on this issue?
    11-30-08 12:30 PM
    bump on the lock issues,

anybody else experience this madness coming back?
    11-30-08 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD