I can't believe how ridiculous all of you are getting over reviews of pre-released software. I can't imagine how most of you are with politics, a lot of you can't seem to develop an opinion for yourself. At all..You need to test the device out for YOURSELF and play with it for a few days, hence the reason Verizon has a 30 day return policy no questions asked. We've heard numerous amount of times that our .65 is superior to VF's and that we would be a lot higher software at launch anyway. I just can't believe how many of you just hop the ship so soon off something you were so dedicated and waited patiently for. I bet your all Tennessee fans now too huh.

For those of you who are not what I described above I do apologize, and can't wait to share my Storm moment with you. =)
    11-20-08 08:52 AM
    Amen Brother!
    11-20-08 08:53 AM
    I agree....I guess it gives some people something to talk about while waiting.
    11-20-08 08:58 AM
    Tell that to the vodafone customers that got crappy production storms.
    11-20-08 09:00 AM
    cosign uqmoore...

and the software these reviewers got is not that far off from what verizon customers will get on friday. And what does it say about your phone when you release a buggy version to 8-10 of the most popular tech blogs in the world? This is not a good sign and I think people have a right to be worried.
    11-20-08 09:03 AM
    cosign uqmoore...

and the software these reviewers got is not that far off from what verizon customers will get on friday. And what does it say about your phone when you release a buggy version to 8-10 of the most popular tech blogs in the world? This is not a good sign and I think people have a right to be worried.
    What high tech phone have you gotten at release that hasn't had bugs? Every piece of software has bugs, its inevitable. Even the glorious iPhone at launch had many problems, and oh wait...it still does. And the iPhone is the highest selling phone...Whats that say about phones that have bugs, people still buy them! Omg No way, there are software upgrades! This has got to be the 21st century!
    11-20-08 09:08 AM
    You guys are making excuses for a phone that has some major obvious flaws. Software updates are fine, and I know that they can be performed, but they should used to fix minor issues here and there. NOT MAJOR OS FLAWS. I just think RIM and verizon are rushing this phone to market. Stop making excuses for the phone just because you like it. Demand excellence!

And if you want a high tech phone that had no flaws? My Verizon curve has been flawless and I got it on day one and still use it to this day.
    11-20-08 09:16 AM
    I saw a post yesterday asking for proof that the U.S. release phone will have a different firmware. I that time I saw no proof, just more wacky assumptions.

Also, lets say the firmware will be different, how does that stop the buttons from falling off?
    11-20-08 09:32 AM
    personally, I HATE politics and the politicians that drive 'em...they are ALL crooks...
    11-20-08 09:34 AM
    I can't believe how ridiculous all of you are getting over reviews of pre-released software. I can't imagine how most of you are with politics, a lot of you can't seem to develop an opinion for yourself. At all..You need to test the device out for YOURSELF and play with it for a few days, hence the reason Verizon has a 30 day return policy no questions asked. We've heard numerous amount of times that our .65 is superior to VF's and that we would be a lot higher software at launch anyway. I just can't believe how many of you just hop the ship so soon off something you were so dedicated and waited patiently for. I bet your all Tennessee fans now too huh.

For those of you who are not what I described above I do apologize, and can't wait to share my Storm moment with you. =)
    EXCELLENT THOUGHTS! I AGREE 100%!
    11-20-08 09:40 AM
    Yea yea you are probably right....

Thanks.
    11-20-08 09:41 AM
    ya know.. i was gunna start a thread just like this. I have been waiting months for this phone... And i am not going to let a few bad reviews kill the buzz.

Besides, i have played with v .65 and to me, it worked great. Yes, there were some bugs, but NOTHING compared to some of the beta's i have tried on my curve.

So if you are gunna jump ship because you are worried about what someone else's opinoin is... there will be that much more room on the boat for me!!!
    11-20-08 09:45 AM
    Everyone needs to relax. If you like the phone and want it now, then go get it tomorrow. If you hate RIM and VZ for thinking they rushed the phone, then don't buy it tomorrow. Done!!!!

I haven't personally used the phone so I am not going to base anything just on reviews by other people. If I did that then I would never buy anything because not everyone will like a product.

I will be buying the Storm tomorrow and if it is sold out, I will wait until the store gets another shipment this weekend.

I think this phone will be amazing and the touch screen will blow the others away but I am not going to freak out about every little thing. IT'S A PHONE PEOPLE!!!!!!!
    11-20-08 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD