I like to keep msn on all the time but whenever I come back after a long period I am disconnected. Anything I can do? Thanks.
    11-24-08 10:56 PM
    hmm.. it should stay on and run in the background .. go to its settings and make sure it dosent have a sleep timer or something
    11-24-08 10:59 PM
    same thing happens to AIM. it shows im connected and I see buddies, but when I send a message it says connection times out and reconnects... this happens after I dont use aim for a while and let it run in the background...
    11-25-08 12:08 AM
    Yea, same thing for my problem. It still appears that I am online within the program but I am really not. So very annoying. For me the program is nearly unusable this way if I can't keep it online all the time. Refreshing my contact list or changing my status doesn't even tell me if I'm still connected. I have to try and send someone a message or just reconnect all together. I can't find anything in the options.

Someone help me please.
    11-25-08 06:27 PM
    Can anyone help me?
    11-26-08 11:49 PM
    Anyone? Does anyone not have this issue? I would think a lot more people would be using the instant messengers with this phone. I have to pretty much sign out and then back in every time I want to use it which kind of defeats the purpose. If I can't be logged in all the time the app is kind of useless or at least much less useful. The problem is very stealthy the program looks like it is functioning properly but it isn't and you don't know that until you go and message someone.

Thanks again guys for any info.
    11-27-08 02:03 PM
    Mine worked great (live messenger) til about a month - month and a half ago. I even removed it and installed a slightly newer version and no change. It just dies on me. My coworkers that reply to me say that they send stuff to me, but it never tells them that I'm offline and not getting the messages.

Any luck anyone?

Maybe any other client that does MSN as well and is free that might work?
    12-10-08 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD