better advice...stop hitting snooze.

put the alarm clock on the other side of the room...when it goes off...get up...turn it off...walk immediately to the shower. do not pass go...do not collect $200. go directly to the shower.
    10-28-08 11:47 AM
    Is this myspace.???? Can we get back to storm talk????

multiple alarm clocks????? holy crap...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-08 12:37 PM
    Gah so today I had a 7:30 AM English class. As an engineering student, my English isn't exactly my strong point as it is (I have straight As in every class but the required English). Anyhow, I use my old LG EnV as my alarm clock and today it just failed to go off... Completely... This left me up **** creek without a paddle. I woke up and realized English was half over and I ran from my dorm to the class and whaddya' know, I missed a quiz (which I studied decently well for, actually reading instead of using Sparknotes). Of course I can't make it up either .

Anyway, I can NOT wait much longer for the Storm. Everybody (including myself) has been so excited for all the features of the Storm but, after today, I realized it's best asset may be the fact that it is made by a quality company such as Blackberry and not some piece of garbage company like LG. I've never really had a truly reliable phone, and the Storm may finally give me one. Anybody else feel the same way?
    Nice rant....

what have you been using up until lastnight for an alarm?????

Get to class and learn something so you can get a good job to pay fore your blackberry storm version 15.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-08 12:41 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD