I deleted a folder that i made and put a couple apps in such as facebook, cb, a yankees one, and something else. I went to select "move folder" and hit delete instead.... How do I get the folder back or the apps to appear? My applist when I go into options>advanced>applications still show that they are on my phone. And when I tried to reinstall facebook it said I already had it.

EDIT: I changed themes and the apps were in the theme I changed to soo they must be somewhere... Any ideas??
    Last edited by Mr.Miagi; 04-19-09 at 11:41 PM.
    04-19-09 10:27 PM
    I deleted a folder that i made and put a couple apps in such as facebook, cb, a yankees one, and something else. I went to select "move folder" and hit delete instead.... How do I get the folder back or the apps to appear? My applist when I go into options>advanced>applications still show that they are on my phone. And when I tried to reinstall facebook it said I already had it.

EDIT: I changed themes and the apps were in the theme I changed to soo they must be somewhere... Any ideas??
    The default folder for 3rd party apps is the Downloads folder with a stock theme. They should be there.
    04-19-09 11:56 PM
    Yes in the zen theme they are there. In my other theme they did not go back to there.
    04-19-09 11:58 PM
    I feel like you just hid the folder and not deleted it. Try hitting the blackberry key when in the home screen and selecting show all.
    04-20-09 12:19 AM
    nope definitely.... wow your right.. i swear I hit delete but thanks for the obvious answer. I feel pretty stupid now. I cant believe I didnt check if I did that while I was on the theme... Thanks you!
    04-20-09 12:28 AM
    No problem lolz
    nope definitely.... wow your right.. i swear I hit delete but thanks for the obvious answer. I feel pretty stupid now. I cant believe I didnt check if I did that while I was on the theme... Thanks you!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD