I recemtly got a storm again. I had originally got a strom shortly after its release then was not happy with it and got a curve 8330. I sold my storm to a friend which just upgraded to the s2 so he asked if I wanted this one back and I said yea since hearing that since the release of OS 5 that the phone was a lot better.. The only thing I don't understand is I cannot play videos online from websites, but with my curve I was able to.. Same webpages but with the storm it will not play.... Is there something I'm missing? I have checked video settings with no help..
    Sorry for the long post for a simple question but felt like I needed to rant alittle

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 07:02 AM
    Your carrier is most likely blocking the content from certain sites. As far as I know on Telus, Youtube is the only streaming video enabled from a website, other than that I can only get it through specific apps like "Movies."

So if I'm understanding your post correctly, your only complaint about the 5.0 storm is that you can't stream video from whatever site you want?

Perhaps if you told us what the specific site is we can test it on our phones.
    02-05-10 04:00 PM
    "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —President George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002
    02-05-10 04:13 PM
    to each his own
    02-06-10 10:32 AM
    I found it was just certain sites I was on..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-10 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD