Based on some responses to my Storm post, and some things I am seeing on other message boards that I frequent...I am starting to see a flame war trend begin.

Let's not flame eachother over the new BlackBerry, people!

Realize that its going to be a great fit for some, and not so hot for others. Hence why we all have our own favorite Berries. We are all here for one reason: We are passionate about our Berries.

Let's try to keep it mellow, and calm and complacent. Some people aren't going to agree with what others have to say and vice-versa. That's the whole purpose of the message board. Agree to disagree.

CrackBerry (IMO) has the hands down best BB community out there, and we should try our damnest to keep it that way, clean. Let's not start a heated "flame war" over the Storm. Its not that serious. Everyone is entitled to their humble opinion, tastes, likes, dislikes, etc. Please realize that users from the come here to simply share these ideals with the rest of the CB community.

With that said, keep the posts comin'! It only helps CB community grow larger and larger!

Michael

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 09:26 PM
    It got BAD yesterday but it seems like the post quality is improving now that the Storm's out. Personally, I'm sticking with my trusty (2 week) old Curve, but the Storm's a great BB that shouldn't be crucified over a few bugs. Not only is it the first version of a revolutionary new first-gen device, but it hasn't even available for a day yet! On the other hand, rabid fanboyism should not blind anyone to the Storm's (few) faults and flaws. We're a community; let's not kill ourselves over RIM's latest shiny new toy.
    11-21-08 09:50 PM
    While I wholeheartedly agree with you it seems like there are some people here who are just here to complain about something & not actually make a contribution to the site like 95% of the posters. We ALL have different opinions about different things BUT at the same time if you are not happy with a product, please do not repetitively talk about why you hate it. Really, those of us who actually like it or are interested in exploring the project further do not need to hear you incessant ranting.
    11-21-08 09:56 PM
    Agreed!! well said

While I wholeheartedly agree with you it seems like there are some people here who are just here to complain about something & not actually make a contribution to the site like 95% of the posters. We ALL have different opinions about different things BUT at the same time if you are not happy with a product, please do not repetitively talk about why you hate it. Really, those of us who actually like it or are interested in exploring the project further do not need to hear you incessant ranting.
    11-21-08 09:58 PM
    Yeah....move on with the complaints, its just not for everyone.
    11-21-08 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD