that might void the warranty on the phone you send back, and they might charge you for it. someone confirm.
    As I stated above, if you carefully remove the sticker with a needle or small pin then place it on the Storm you are returning it should be fine.
    01-22-09 01:08 AM
    As I stated above, if you carefully remove the sticker with a needle or small pin then place it on the Storm you are returning it should be fine.
    I misread, i thought you were saying we should keep the sticker from a strom we're sending back on the storm we are keeping. My situation is that on the storm i am keeping i have no red sticker, on the one i am sending back, there is a red sticker.
    01-22-09 01:22 AM
    I misread, i thought you were saying we should keep the sticker from a strom we're sending back on the storm we are keeping. My situation is that on the storm i am keeping i have no red sticker, on the one i am sending back, there is a red sticker.
    I understand your situation but I don't see the need to have a red sticker on the Storm you are keeping. If that one goes bad take the sticker off your next replacement and start the process over again. Just trying to help.
    01-22-09 02:46 AM
    thank you i thought of this lastnight i guess we think a like. On my first storm it was easy to take the sticker off and everything went smooth it was only till i got my 3rd storm that it ripped when doing the torx fix. When my replacement comes today (more dust under the screen lol hope #4 is the one) ill try really hard and be very very careful not to rip this sticker all depending on if i keep it. I really hope this is the last time i need to do this lol. Im also thinking about asking around if one of my friends has an old Curve they dont use because i believe those have the same sticker on the back of them. I wish i lived in Canada i heard that on Vodofone they dont put that sticker on it must be a Blackberry thing Verizon does to there phones
    01-22-09 08:23 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD