Does ownership of a BlackBerry increase user productivity/organizing skills?

How?

I ask this question because tonight over dinner I spoke to a good friend of mine whom used to be the laziest slob in the world, but a good spirited slob. His girlfriend bought him a Curve and since that day he's been more productive with his time than I've seen him in the 10 years we've been friends. (Since 5th grade) He said he couldn't tell me exactly what it was but it's definitely the BB. Someone shed some light on this. Anyone out there seen an increase in their Productivity/Organization after getting a BlackBerry?
    10-24-08 09:24 PM
    Just quicker resonse time to customer calls, emails, text, and BB msgs. But I was always organized B4 BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-08 09:31 PM
    For me, mostly - yes. I can easily keep track of appointments, emails, various logins and passwords, etc. I literally put EVERYTHING in my calendar. If it isn't in there, I won't remember.

10-24-08 09:35 PM
    I agree with the above, but also love this article.

What Can a BlackBerry Do For You
    10-24-08 09:41 PM
    Just realized that I might have posted this in the wrong section. I was browsing for new Storm information and just happened to post here. If a mod sees this could they relocate?

And to Teal/jenaywins are their any Productivity applications besides calendars, or what a basic phone already does? Something different that sets it far apart from the rest. I know there must be something within the midst.
    10-24-08 09:42 PM
    My Berry let's me know what's going on...
    10-24-08 09:42 PM
    Just realized that I might have posted this in the wrong section. I was browsing for new Storm information and just happened to post here. If a mod sees this could they relocate?

And to Teal/jenaywins are their any Productivity applications besides calendars, or what a basic phone already does? Something different that sets it far apart from the rest. I know there must be something within the midst.
    It depends on what it is you're looking for. There are apps out there for basically anything and everything you could possibly want or need.

10-24-08 09:45 PM
    Lets say... I wanted to archive all the tv shows, news programs, and points of interest in the day. So I'd know when to tune in and not have to sit at the screen watching countless ads or reruns. Theoretically you could just use the calendar but is there anything out like that? :P
    10-24-08 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD