I think it is .75...I only checked once. is that the issue? all of the diff os posts have confused me so I've started to skip those until I better undrstand the device & my needs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 04:36 PM
    Well .75 is what the device comes with, you can download a leaked OS but if you aren't that familiar I wouldn't suggest upgrading yet. But when you feel your ready search through the threads on how to do it. I'm using .109 and I like it far more than .75

02-28-09 04:42 PM
    echoing previous post......the palm to bb is the best upgrade ever. it will take some getting used to but it is all worth it. enjoy your phone!!!! bb 4 life!
    02-28-09 05:11 PM
    Thanks agai guys. I will investigate operating sys stuff down the road. I think I'm goin to trade the free storm for a curve and give that a shot. I love this storm but I'm not sold on it army work phone yet

03-01-09 01:02 AM
    thanks again for all of the tips. especially calendar. I've had some time to play the last 24 hrs, thought not as much as id like. and my main concern is battery...

im an 18 hr day kind of gal & this seems to be a 6 hr, max, battery with heavy use... the treo was ugly... but the battery was a hoss for sure...

mayeb as I tweak settings I can fix the batt issues...

thanks for the cla info too... im not impressed with it so far & haven't even yet synced it up to my laptop.... not really had sit down time until later this week...

hope you are well

I have the larger extended battery on my Treo and I noticed that a third party sells one for the Storm, with a bumped out door. It just seemed like such a shame to loose the sleekness of the unit. Also, then I would need to buy modified cases, etc. I'm going to see how the battery life works with the one that came with the unit.
    03-01-09 03:12 AM
    Yes me too. I'm going to try and overhaul the phone later today. See if I can help its efficiency for composition and battery life

03-01-09 03:32 AM
    On the website for Seidio I found the extended life battery, but its the same size, so you don't need to get the bumped out door.

Innocell 1600 Extended Life Battery
    03-01-09 08:07 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD