Not only does he get to race Formula 1 cars, now he has a Storm. I knew my guidance counselor in high school was a tool.

I'm a HUGE fan of Lewis Hamilton, so it's great to see him being the guy to give us some real video hands-on time
    Hands-On Video: Lewis Hamilton has a BlackBerry Storm! | CrackBerry.com
    Last edited by BigVDawgy; 10-09-08 at 11:31 AM.
    10-09-08 11:24 AM
    The Storm looks so much more impressive to me when I see it in motion rather than just pics. I am geniunely excited for this now and can't wait until it comes out.

PS High school and college "guidence" counsellors are almost always tools. I don't know anyone who listened to them about what they should become.
    10-09-08 11:53 AM
    Considering that all of their life-choices helped them become a high school guidance councelor making $25K/year...maybe we shouldn't listen to them!
    10-09-08 12:14 PM
    Considering that all of their life-choices helped them become a high school guidance councelor making $25K/year...maybe we shouldn't listen to them!
    I don't know where you live but you might wan't to multiply that 25K by 4 minimum for a guidance counselor.
    10-09-08 12:23 PM
    25k a year? You might need to research this a little more.
    10-09-08 12:25 PM
    Not only does he get to race Formula 1 cars, now he has a Storm. I knew my guidance counselor in high school was a tool.

I'm a HUGE fan of Lewis Hamilton, so it's great to see him being the guy to give us some real video hands-on time
    Hands-On Video: Lewis Hamilton has a BlackBerry Storm! | CrackBerry.com
    Formula One kicks a*s and I am with ya on Lewis Hamilton - so talented and yet low key. I wish Formula One had a stronger following here in the US.

I liked it when he giggled that he has a Storm before everyone else LOL
    10-09-08 12:40 PM
    25k a year? You might need to research this a little more.
    Honestly, I just threw that number out there as a "they don't make d|ck" number. So, as you requested, I did some research. I found a number of jobs listed for "Academic Advisor". Looks like the median pay is around $37K. So, I was wrong about the number and I apologize for putting an exact figure without doing the requisite research but, in the area I live in (Washington DC Metro area), $37K/year...still ain't D|ick. For $37K/year you're living in an apartment or 2 BR condo, with a roommate.

The only education I have is a HS diploma and I make more than twice that.
    10-09-08 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD