Sorry, but the Storm documentation is terrible. I have done some research on my own, but as a BB noob I figured those with more BB experience may be more familiar with this.

When I set up my sound profile, for each alert I have the option to set my LED Notification to Normal, On or Off. Off is pretty obvious, but what's the difference between Normal and On?

Also, can anyone confirm what the LED Notification actually does? I've listed my impressions below - can you confirm whether I'm right or if not, what the correct answer is?

Phone - "On" turns flashing LED red when the phone is ringing (useful if the SIlent profile is on; LED turns green again when the ringing stops

Email - "On" turns flashing LED red when there is an unread message in your Messages inbox; LED turns green again when you have read or deleted the message

SMS Text - "On" turns flashing LED red when there is an unread message in your SMS Text inbox; LED turns green again when you have read or deleted the message

Reminders - Calendar - "On" turns flashing LED red when there is an reminder alert displayed for an Appointment; LED turns green again when you have dismissed the alert

TIA - R.
    02-13-09 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD