My red led on my storm will randomly start flashing even when I have no new messages or emails. I have checked everything, and i never have anything new coming in when it starts to blink. I have also disabled the led to not blink at all when new messages come in, however it still blinks. So my question is this... why is my storm randomly blinking, and should I install an led reset app? I searched previous forums and someone suggested to another BB user to install an led reset app and that should fix the problem. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas, they would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
    08-17-09 03:15 PM
    this may be obvious but a batt pull. Also dial *86 and delete any new vms and then press 1 and listen to all saved vms.
    08-17-09 03:23 PM
    You don't have any hidden unread messages or texts do you?
    08-17-09 03:25 PM
    08-17-09 03:27 PM
    You don't have any hidden unread messages or texts do you?
    Nope, no hidden messages or unread texts, trust me, I searched high and low for the culprit of the blinking. At this point, its really not that big of an issue, just more of an annoyance. haha
    08-17-09 03:28 PM
    Sounds like a victim of phantom LED.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 03:28 PM
    Sounds like a victim of phantom LED.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    is this a common issue? why me! haha
    08-17-09 03:29 PM
    weather app?
    I do have a weather app... I actually hadnt thought of that before. But do weather apps have alerts? Im not sure if mine does... I dont really use it, I think I'll get rid of that and see how things go. Thanks
    08-18-09 07:14 AM
    I deleted the weather app and my phone still randomly flashes the red LED... so I guess its just something that I will have to learn to deal with since I have no idea how to correct this and have tried...EVERYTHING!! haha... Thank you for the ideas!
    08-21-09 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD