It seems that green LED indicator only blinks when it wants too, sometimes not for a long time....even when i have service and im on the phone talking. The phone is not in bedside mode. Also sometimes the connection icon says off meanwhile i never set it to off, so i have to go back into connections and turn it on. Anyone know why these problems are happening and how to fix them? thanks
    Last edited by RHCP0801; 10-10-09 at 12:04 PM.
    10-10-09 11:51 AM
    It seems that green LED indicator only blinks when it wants too, sometimes not for a long time....even when i have service and im on the phone talking. The phone is not in bedside mode. Also sometimes the connection icon says off meanwhile i never set it to off, so i have to go back into connections and turn it on. Anyone know why these problems are happening and how to fix them? thanks
    the connection being turned off could be due to BBSAK if you use that. Everytime I connect to BBSAK it turns the radio off automatically. I still forget that sometimes after I unplug my phone from the PC, kind of annoying cause i end up missing a few calls or sms messages.
    10-10-09 12:59 PM
    is there anyway i can disbale that...whats BBSAK?
    10-10-09 04:33 PM
    ok a little update, i was messing around with the LED indicator and it seems that it will work until i hit the end call button. Even if i hit that button the home screen it will shut the indicator off but if i hit back button it will not. I have to go back into screen/keyboard and turn it off than on to get it working again.....anyone know how to fix this or why its happening? thanks
    10-10-09 05:31 PM
    ok a little update, i was messing around with the LED indicator and it seems that it will work until i hit the end call button. Even if i hit that button the home screen it will shut the indicator off but if i hit back button it will not. I have to go back into screen/keyboard and turn it off than on to get it working again.....anyone know how to fix this or why its happening? thanks
    Sounds like a bad OS install.
    10-10-09 05:47 PM
    my led is always blinking red. Been that way since i got it... is it supposed to blink green? lol
    10-10-09 06:04 PM
    my led is always blinking red. Been that way since i got it... is it supposed to blink green? lol
    It will blink red for a new message or call and green for the service indicator (if enabled)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 06:13 PM
    so i have to uninstall than reinstall it?
    10-10-09 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD