HI,
    Everything about phone is great , I had this problem PRIOR to upgrading to.75 the problem is a drop better but still when I dial certain phone numbers and them try to hang up after the call, it still says "connected" on the phone screen and takes 30 -45 seconds to go back to the main screen ? I deleted the call logs on the phone showing the dates since I got the phone , but are there call logs hidden in the phone software that might have been brought over when I upgraded from the Curve ? Can I delet the "phone" software and then just reinstall the phone part ? THANKS
    11-30-08 09:23 AM
    I just tried a few differnet numbers, seems like it is only my home number ?? somehow the number dialed is messing it up !! even my second line number at home is working fine with no lag , I searced the phone and it doesn't have any duplicate or log for this number , how is it happening ?? PLEASE someone help me !!!
    11-30-08 11:10 AM
    thats odd . . . if it were a consitent issue I would say it was the Storm . . . with it being only one number . . . the culprit could be your home phone company??

Try deleting the contact and logs to that number then try it.
    11-30-08 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD