Some of you may have noticed this already, but the song at the end of the Verizon Storm commercial is the beginning of The Killers' new song, "Human". What does this mean??? Maybe it's a way for them to subtly say, "We're gonna KILL the competition! Or or MAYBEEE, The Killers struck a deal with VZW and "Human" is gonna be the Storm's "commercial song" for VZW. That would be cool, also!

Or maybe they just liked the song.
    10-23-08 08:56 AM
    We really need something new to talk about, pretty soon were going to start examining the table and stuff and come up with all sorts of speculations from the crap in the commercial. haha.
    10-23-08 09:00 AM
    @ cjro9...lol
    10-23-08 09:01 AM
    We really need something new to talk about, pretty soon were going to start examining the table and stuff and come up with all sorts of speculations from the crap in the commercial. haha.
    The table that the Storm is on is suppose to be released on Nov 4th from Roomstore - :P
    10-23-08 09:29 AM
    The table that the Storm is on is suppose to be released on Nov 4th from Roomstore - :P
    Lmao. I'm obsessed with looking at these forums hoping to see new information. AHHHHHHHHHHH! **** I'm gonna buy that damn table from roomstore too, i'll put it in my room and ALWAYS lay my storm face down on it.
    10-23-08 09:34 AM
    Lmao. I'm obsessed with looking at these forums hoping to see new information. AHHHHHHHHHHH! **** I'm gonna buy that damn table from roomstore too, i'll put it in my room and ALWAYS lay my storm face down on it.
    ...while playing the Killers
    10-23-08 09:37 AM
    ...while playing the Killers
    And everytime I get a text or call lift it slowly and go, WOAH!
    10-23-08 09:39 AM
    Yeah today is definitely a slow day on the Crackberry forums, lol.
    10-23-08 09:40 AM
    Well the real question should be will the Storm be released before Guns 'n' Roses - Chinese Democracy.
    10-23-08 09:42 AM
    Yeah today is definitely a slow day on the Crackberry forums, lol.
    Lol, well, I'm waiting for Kevin to post his hands-on Blackberry Storm review!
    10-23-08 09:42 AM
    Lol, well, I'm waiting for Kevin to post his hands-on Blackberry Storm review!
    Me too! He only said it MIGHT be up today though lol.
    10-23-08 09:46 AM
    im almost confident the day that this thing comes out, we'll have a million topics for the storm
    10-23-08 09:59 AM
    im almost confident the day that this thing comes out, we'll have a million topics for the storm
    I dont know...I dont think I am gonna be posting anything. I feel like I know everything about this phone, and I dont even have it yet! Then again, people better post pics of their new Storms because I wont be getting it until Thanksgiving!
    10-23-08 10:07 AM
    Hmmm, I wonder when briankeith will strike next?
    10-23-08 10:22 AM
    Hmmm, I wonder when briankeith will strike next?
    Huh? What about him?
    10-23-08 10:26 AM
    I dont know...I dont think I am gonna be posting anything. I feel like I know everything about this phone, and I dont even have it yet! Then again, people better post pics of their new Storms because I wont be getting it until Thanksgiving!
    i guarentee people will post:

- Problems
    - Concerns
    - Terrible Experiences
    - Awesome Experiences
    - How they sold one of there children to get the phone
    - Reviews

etc...its gonna be awesome, im tempted to wait to see what the crackberry community thinks of the storm before i buy it, or i might just bite the bullet and get it the first few days it comes out
    10-23-08 01:30 PM
    dude...do both!
    10-23-08 01:55 PM

1 word, IKEA
    10-25-08 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD