typing on my BB storm was going good at first,but now the typing has gotton bad. Its kind of skuggish now and when I press buttons it doesnt register the correct button I push most of the time, usually it will register a button next to the button I pushed or when i push the space bar it doesnt register..

Anybody know whats going on? It was working so fine in the begining. I have .151 installed
    Last edited by cpugeek4u; 09-02-09 at 06:47 PM.
    09-02-09 06:23 PM
    Is it the click on your screen? That could be a big problem... But a easy fix. Search the forums for "click fix". There are fixs from the torq fix to the credit card fix...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 06:27 PM
    what do you mean the click? Its clicking just fine. Just the wrong keys are sometimes being entered.Lots of mistakes intyping. usually the key next to the letter I click is being enterted or when i enter the "space" bar it doesnt space sometimes
    09-02-09 06:48 PM
    Does your screen click when you push it? What's your available memory. If its low, that could affect performance
    09-02-09 06:50 PM
    clear your event log
    options>status>bb button>view databases...look for larger than normal databases...example: anything larger than 100k is something to look at...

app memory is one thing, but also check if you have apps left open...

you can hit the bb button and select "switch apps" and it'll bring up a screen of all active apps on your phone, or just hold down the bb button and it'll pop up...go through and close everything
    09-02-09 07:04 PM
    Does your screen click when you push it? What's your available memory. If its low, that could affect performance
    memory is never an issue 35megs most of time free. and it does click when I push it. Database is good also
    Last edited by cpugeek4u; 09-02-09 at 08:08 PM.
    09-02-09 08:00 PM
    Sometimes that happens to me too but a good ol battery pull fixes it for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD