i played with the storm today and honestly, the keyboard sucks. i thought the clicking would be cool but all it does and reduce the speed your typing because you have to wait for it to pop back up. should have just made it a regular touch screen.
    11-22-08 12:27 PM
    yeah mine takes about 5 minutes to pop back up.it sucks!
    11-22-08 12:29 PM
    What a genius post with a ton of logical insight!

Thanks for the great read!
    11-22-08 12:29 PM
    i typed faster on that keyboard than on any other device i ever owned. I just wish i could have purchased one...damn shortages
    11-22-08 12:30 PM
    you need to get used to it. No one was typing at the speed of light on the iphone when it first came out, everyone said it was terrible and impossible to use -- now people use it just fine.

instead of posting your thoughts before you even get to use it consistently is just stupid.
    11-22-08 12:32 PM
    i played with the storm today and honestly, the keyboard sucks. i thought the clicking would be cool but all it does and reduce the speed your typing because you have to wait for it to pop back up. should have just made it a regular touch screen.
    Lol

Its nto badd onc yoo get usd yo ti.

Posted from my VZW Strom at wapforums.crcckberry.com
    11-22-08 12:34 PM
    return your phone or sell it to someone else. i came into this whole clicking screen with an open mind knowing there must be a learning curve and i am typing much faster after just one day. stop typing on this forum and practice or give up your storm for others
    11-22-08 12:36 PM
    Lol

I laughed so hard I couldn't breath when I read that. I am getting used to it though lol.
    11-22-08 12:41 PM
    Lol

LMBO. It was like that for me too.
    yoi jyst hace tp pravticw sonw thzts alll thjm itz no pribem

HH

Posted from my Lenovo IBM ThinkPad at http://crackberry.com
    Lol

Sooo, why are you words all mixed up? I must have missed something....
    11-22-08 12:43 PM
    I really need to find the first person that made that joke to give proper credit...

Nah!!!
    11-22-08 12:46 PM
    change your key rate to fast.
    11-22-08 12:49 PM
    For everyone having problems with the speed of the keyboard, I recommend trying the suggestions in thegasguru's post. It doesn't help the accuracy or the speed of the screen popping back up (obviously), but it still helped my typing speed... I recommend it.
    Plus the biggest improvement I saw came from adjustingthe Swiping sensitivity... made scrolling through messages, contacts, and web pages, MUCH better.
    11-22-08 12:52 PM
    return your phone or sell it to someone else. i came into this whole clicking screen with an open mind knowing there must be a learning curve and i am typing much faster after just one day. stop typing on this forum and practice or give up your storm for others
    Ya i think more people need that attitude; instead they just give up within the first few minutes, but just like any phone it takes time to adjust...and then time to fully master.
    11-22-08 12:52 PM
    Sooo, why are you words all mixed up? I must have missed something....
    yep....you missed the boat!
    11-22-08 12:54 PM
    To all who are knocking the Storm , the 1st few days i was constantly dissin' the phone -i had a curve - now i LOVE it. Give it time , it really is brilliant. When new updates come it WILL be awesome- u know i'm right!!!
    11-22-08 01:18 PM
    i guess i'm the only one who typed better the first time i tried typing on the phone...

now i hate typing on my treo, its sooooo aggravating
    11-22-08 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD