I just bought a phone for my brother online, and the auction seemed very legit. The guy said he owned it for 8 months, and always had a screen protector, and has minor wear on it blah blah blah. So whatever BUT.

My brother went to activate it, and when Verizon started to put codes in, the number keypad doesn't work. I guess only the zero button works. And the strange thing is the letter keypad works fine so, it's not the screen itself, so something must be locked. What is this? And can it be fixed?
    03-08-10 04:28 PM
    I was thinking that with some OS's (I think .328 did it as well, Verizon's latest official) the number pad didn't work, as you described. If anything you might want to try reloading the OS. All information needed can be found in the stickies and how-to section. Also, you might want to try searching for the issue as well to see what other information has been posted on it. I have seen this issue arise a few times before.
    03-08-10 05:24 PM
    Thanks ill try reloading the OS and see what happens. I've done that plenty of times so
    03-08-10 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD