on the frontpage!
    10-21-08 12:36 PM
    why is this thread here? or even made at all. We can see that when we come to the website.
    -Rik

I guess it was made at the time, since people on the forums and not seeing the main page. It was meant as an update for all to go to the main LIVE blog to hear what he had to say.

Didn't talk about it to much since he plans on doing a full review later this week. But he started talking talking about it because the stuff being discusses at the conference really was "way over" Kevin's head, as he stated and decided to talk about a few things and take some questions, then it was back to the Blogging on the next speaker....

So mostly it was meant as an update to those in the forums and not on the front page...

Also you wouldn't expect allot of replies since every went from this thread to the main page... Think of it as a big white arrow point the direction....126 views it served it's purpose..... Not sure about you, but I never see the main page unless I first log in, but then I am on all the time.....

Hope that answers your question.....
    10-21-08 02:24 PM
    Also, isn't this thread easier to read from my Curve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-08 02:42 PM
    I didn't know CB was making noobs moderators.
    10-21-08 02:49 PM
    Also, isn't this thread easier to read from my Curve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I agree, I don't think the front Live Blog would have worked... Didn't try it at the time.... So yeah forum reading would have been better.....Atleast for notification.

I didn't know CB was making noobs moderators.

, Hopefully my explanation as to maybe why DurangoJim posted a thread....Not sure if it will calm him down though

Hey by the way did you check out the blog.....? Was interesting to hear some many thing, but yet Kevin drew a good picture as to what was being talking about.....
    10-21-08 03:14 PM
    Hey by the way did you check out the blog.....? Was interesting to hear some many thing, but yet Kevin drew a good picture as to what was being talking about.....
    Yeah... very cool. Exceptionally anxious for Kevin's Storm review
    10-21-08 03:21 PM
    I guess it was made at the time, since people on the forums and not seeing the main page. It was meant as an update for all to go to the main LIVE blog to hear what he had to say.

Didn't talk about it to much since he plans on doing a full review later this week. But he started talking talking about it because the stuff being discusses at the conference really was "way over" Kevin's head, as he stated and decided to talk about a few things and take some questions, then it was back to the Blogging on the next speaker....

So mostly it was meant as an update to those in the forums and not on the front page...

Also you wouldn't expect allot of replies since every went from this thread to the main page... Think of it as a big white arrow point the direction....126 views it served it's purpose..... Not sure about you, but I never see the main page unless I first log in, but then I am on all the time.....

Hope that answers your question.....
    Exactly, kind of a PSA. At one point during the blog Kevin said he wouldn't be talking about the storm, then during a lull he said he would so I was just trying to let those who didn't have two windows up at the same time know that he was giving some info. And Ricter, why comment if the thread was pointless to you?
    10-21-08 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD