My 9530 screen would always stay lit when I had it charging.Recently,it has been dimming to black after a couple minutes while charging.For the life of me,I can't find the setting to keep the screen on.Can someone please help?
    03-16-10 11:36 PM
    while in clock, hit the bb button and turn off "bedside mode" (it usually auto-on when you charge) - then goto options and see what is selected under "when charging"
    03-16-10 11:39 PM
    This is driving me crazy.I have it set to enter bedside mode when charging and dim screen set to no and it is still dimming out while it's charging.Something is definitely wrong here.I have also tried setting it to do nothing and it still dims out.
    03-16-10 11:50 PM
    thats the only way,,bedside mode
    03-17-10 12:55 AM
    This is driving me crazy.I have it set to enter bedside mode when charging and dim screen set to no and it is still dimming out while it's charging.Something is definitely wrong here.I have also tried setting it to do nothing and it still dims out.
    you need to exit bedside for it not to dim i believe..
    03-17-10 02:15 AM
    I have tried every suggestion and it still goes black after a few minutes.
    03-17-10 07:00 AM
    download the app BBLight, it's free. Change the settings to how you want them but make sure that where it says "Always On" you check of "when charging"
    03-18-10 11:58 AM
    download the app BBLight, it's free. Change the settings to how you want them but make sure that where it says "Always On" you check of "when charging"
    Thank you,I am one step ahead of you as I already stumbled across BBLight and installed it.It is working exactly like I need.
    03-19-10 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD