Ok this might be a stupid question but I was just curious. So I noticed that when my storm is not in my hand (on my desk or on the floor) the screen is not very responsive. I was on the (carpet) floor with my son today with my Storm sitting next to me and I was trying to navigate to my browser with it laying on the floor. I noticed that it wouldn't respond to anything I did on the touch screen. No icons would highlight or anything. So I picked it up and it worked fine. I then set it back down on the floor and it worked fine for a few seconds. Then I tried it again and again no response. It does this on my desk too but not nearly as bad. This really isn't much of an issue, I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or if anyone knows what causes this.
    03-31-09 12:14 PM
    Cause the accelerometer doesn't know what way to display the screen so it says screw it, pick me up to use me...
    03-31-09 12:15 PM
    I've seen a couple of threads on this, mine responds still while on my table but not every time sometimes I have to click twice to get it to enter an app, in my hand it always works perfect.
    03-31-09 12:17 PM
    I have this "problem" as well, so it is not your handset. I believe that this is the case for most users.
    03-31-09 12:19 PM
    Yes this has happen to acouple of users and myself but I notice that if its on a hard surface it works just fine.
    03-31-09 12:34 PM
    Cause the accelerometer doesn't know what way to display the screen so it says screw it, pick me up to use me...
    How could it be the accelerometer?
    03-31-09 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD