Wow is all i have to say. I dont know what everyone else is tlaking about but th e phone i used was awesome. The screen was what impressed me the most. Those who think it will be annoying, or think that it sucks, youre totally wrong. Mine operated flawlessly. I starting typign on the keypad and i was able to type just as normal and fast as usual. The camera was great, took really clear pics. I really have no complaints about the phone. I had an iphone for a while, and in my opinion, its way better, but thats just my OPINION, so dont attack it. O yea, the speakerphone was great too. Nice and clear, and LOUD. They were taking appointments for people to pick theirs up when i was in. I have the first one. They said theyre not gonna be opening early also, but i dont know if that applies to every store. This store was in a mall, so theres no way for them to really open early. IM anxious to get mine, but patient at the same time.
    11-14-08 08:04 PM
    when you said it's better, did you mean the iPhone or Storm?
    11-14-08 08:06 PM
    Congrats on being able to get the first one when they get them.
    11-14-08 08:06 PM
    where was this store located?
    11-14-08 08:07 PM
    I meant the storm is way better, in my opinion. The store was in muskegon, MIchigan. I took a pic with my crappy motoq but my mac is broken, so all i have is this horrible old windows computer, and no way to upload the pic.
    11-14-08 08:09 PM
    good to hear a that you liked it. I've heard 0ne too many negatives so far today about it. Getting amped
    11-14-08 08:16 PM
    good to hear a that you liked it. I've heard 0ne too many negatives so far today about it. Getting amped
    i would have to agree, i was expecting the brits to go ape **** and come back here with tons of unboxing/reviews/i can't wait for this to come out type comments
    11-14-08 08:17 PM
    good to hear
    11-14-08 08:18 PM
    What version did vodafone ship it with and what version will Verizon ship it with?
    11-14-08 08:36 PM
    i think voda shipped with .65 and i know vzw is atleast .72 wth 2 more updates prior to launch
    11-14-08 08:37 PM
    yea. there was no lag really on the one i used, it was awesome, a lot better than i was expecting.
    11-14-08 08:41 PM
    I have an appointment to get mine Monday at 7a.m. at the mall store. Can't wait. Must have an invitation to go.
    11-14-08 08:51 PM
    i would have to agree, i was expecting the brits to go ape **** and come back here with tons of unboxing/reviews/i can't wait for this to come out type comments
    hush, don't drop the b word, i think they're gonna be so jealous of us hehe
    11-14-08 09:14 PM
    You wont be getting a phone monday. Thats just a presale event, no storms will go on sale until the 21st.
    11-14-08 09:21 PM
    You wont be getting a phone monday. Thats just a presale event, no storms will go on sale until the 21st.
    11-14-08 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD