I was at a VZW store tonight and I played with the managers Storm which he said just got the newest update today and IT WAS FLAWLESS !!!!! Not a single bit of lag or anything !!! Now we're talkin !!!!

3 MORE DAYS !!!!!!
    11-17-08 08:41 PM
    What was the OS version? ... please.
    11-17-08 08:43 PM
    grrr and you didnt investigate to see the OS version??
    11-17-08 08:43 PM
    why does it matter? if he says it's better, then it's better compare to the older version he played with before...
    11-17-08 08:45 PM
    Version please. I mean, how can you test it and not check the version number yourself? It would be the first thing I would do.
    11-17-08 08:46 PM
    why does it matter? if he says it's better, then it's better compare to the older version he played with before...
    Simple. If the OS is still .65 then it's a placebo.
    11-17-08 08:47 PM
    sweet. I am glad we are getting it a week later than the brits... they are complaining while we are just waiting. I rather wait than complain!
    11-17-08 08:47 PM
    zing.
    11-17-08 08:48 PM
    well, if the manager said he just upgraded today, then no way it is .65...
    11-17-08 08:48 PM
    What was the OS version? ... please.
    I didn't look. I was too busy navigating through the Storm FLAWLESSLY. He did however say that it was OTA and the one you will have access to download on Friday.
    11-17-08 08:50 PM
    unless of course the manager doesnt know what he or she is talking about..... but that NEVER happens lol
    11-17-08 08:50 PM
    unless of course the manager doesnt know what he or she is talking about..... but that NEVER happens lol

of course not... the reps know everything about the phone.
    11-17-08 08:51 PM
    there will be a download available friday. the rep knows what hes talking about. most of them do actually, You guys on here just get false information usually thats just speculation, and thats why verizon doesnt know about it
    11-17-08 08:52 PM
    there will be a download available friday. the rep knows what hes talking about. most of them do actually, You guys on here just get false information usually thats just speculation, and thats why verizon doesnt know about it
    i figured i could trust the information from verizon website, half reps i talk to arent even educated on release date
    11-17-08 08:55 PM
    I didn't look. I was too busy navigating through the Storm FLAWLESSLY. He did however say that it was OTA and the one you will have access to download on Friday.
    lol, that was *******. OTA updates are not available to non BES users and certainly not even BES have made it full on available yet. While it's possible he has BES on it, I highly doubt his claim, especially if he states that everyone will have this OTA upgrade process as part of normal function of Storm OS. THIS IS NOT YET POSSIBLE PEOPLE.
    Last edited by kasperapd; 11-18-08 at 12:10 PM. Reason: language
    11-17-08 08:56 PM
    ....................Crucial settle this?
    11-17-08 08:57 PM
    Is CX supposed to know every manager and what they have access to? I know He/She has a lot of info but depite what some think there is no CX in the book of gods... I checked

Civic has been a source of info as well. I trust her word.
    11-17-08 09:05 PM
    I trust you guys that OTA updates aren't possible yet... and I've done a little reasearch about it, but I still don't understand why it's not possible. Can someone explain? And will it become available with future updates?
    11-17-08 09:08 PM
    It never ceases to amaze me that all of the CB "geniuses" seem to think they know EVERYTHING and could never be wrong. I simply stated that I played with a Storm that performed flawlessly and that it was updated OTA and of course a "genius" knows more than a Verizon manager who owns a Storm. It's annoying. For the record, OTA updating is available on Blackberrys through Verizon. I guarantee it.
    11-17-08 09:09 PM
    wah, wah, wah - go crying to CX.

I'M JUST KIDDING!!! I'm getting a little slappy these last few days.
    11-17-08 09:11 PM
    The funny thing is... CX will come in and say how it is... FROM HANDS ON EXPERIENCE... and some noob or some know-all who have never touched the thing will slap him down for it.

I don't know why the guy sticks around.
    11-17-08 09:14 PM
    For the record, OTA updating is available on Blackberrys through Verizon. I guarantee it.
    I guarantee you that they are not. 4.5 has barely released for that carrier and OTA updates of the BB OS was just implemented on that OS and only for BES (of a certain version at least) connected devices. I think all that ink has gotten to your head.
    11-17-08 09:15 PM
    idc why OTA isnt possible that makes no sense to me.
    11-17-08 09:16 PM
    some noob....
    Just curious. What is the post count to be considered not a noob? I see people with thousands of post making the same posts as someone with 5.
    Last edited by kasperapd; 11-18-08 at 12:11 PM.
    11-17-08 09:17 PM
    lets call verizon!
    11-17-08 09:18 PM
146 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD