I was watching "The Sara Connor chronicles" tonight and Just in the first half hour I saw an iPhone commercial, Then not 15 min later a Blackberry Storm commercial, and about 10 min later a G1 commercial and the very next commercial was a Sprint commercial about look what we can do for your smart phone. Wow they are all really coming out.....

Has anyone else noticed how many more iPhone commercials there seems to be??

And no it was the same commercial that aired yesterday during the game.
    11-10-08 10:53 PM
    I saw 2 or 3 plays for the Storm during the show.

BTW, way off topic, but T:SCC episode tonight rocked the house! God, why can't they write all the episodes like that? So much better then last week's. Awesome!!!

Oh yeah, the first wallpaper I'm putting on my Storm will be of Cameron.
    Last edited by JRSCCivic98; 11-10-08 at 11:49 PM.
    11-10-08 11:46 PM
    Yup.. saw the Storm commercial at least 2 or 3 times during Heroes tonight... I don't think there were any iPhone or G1's that I can recall... but on any other occasion I see like 5 iPhone commercials and 2 or 3 G1's in any given hour...
    11-10-08 11:48 PM
    Fall is when the new models debut before the Christmas shopping season.
    11-11-08 12:04 AM
    Wow, I'm out of it - I didn't even realize SCC had switched over to Monday nights. I just figured they didn't air last week because of Election Night coverage. Thank goodness for Fox on Demand.
    11-11-08 01:03 AM
    Heroes rocks, Scc is cheesy! But i saw probably 3 commercials for the Storm and it was the 1st time I seen these newer ones. I got pretty stoked!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 01:18 AM
    I was watching the History Channel tonight and every time they cut to a commercial they showed a Storm commercial. I've seen it on a bunch of other stations as well including Cartoon Network. The marketing seems to really be ramping up. I don't know if it also makes a difference that I live in the LA/OC area.
    11-11-08 04:21 AM
    I noticed this as well the storm, G1 then storm then iphone then back to back G1 within a 2 hour period.
    11-11-08 11:22 AM
    I was watching the History Channel tonight and every time they cut to a commercial they showed a Storm commercial. I've seen it on a bunch of other stations as well including Cartoon Network. The marketing seems to really be ramping up. I don't know if it also makes a difference that I live in the LA/OC area.
    history channel and cartoon network??? plz tell us you have kids!!
    11-11-08 11:24 AM
    LOL - have you seen Cartoon Network lately? It's more for adults than kids!

I've noticed an increase in iPhone commercials. Apple is watching the Storm.

11-11-08 11:28 AM
    LOL - have you seen Cartoon Network lately? It's more for adults than kids!

I've noticed an increase in iPhone commercials. Apple is watching the Storm.

i knew apple was watching cartoon network!
    11-11-08 11:34 AM
    Oh yeah, the first wallpaper I'm putting on my Storm will be of Cameron.

<ducking>
    11-11-08 11:34 AM

<ducking>
    Capn you're a nut.............................
    I think Apple is semi worried.
    11-11-08 11:37 AM
    history channel and cartoon network??? plz tell us you have kids!!
    Kids? God no. And even if I did, I sure as **** wouldn't let them watch [adult swim] with me.
    11-11-08 11:41 AM
    You don't need to have kids to watch cartoons, my dad's 58 and I'm 23 (24 next month). We watch cartoons still, none of that newer crap though, mostly the older looney toons. Bugs, Elmer, Daffy, Yosemite Sam, Wiley Coyote etc...etc...we're kids at heart still i guess.

11-11-08 11:50 AM
    I'm 18, I watch The Simpsons, Family Guy, and Futurama. Give it there all more adult cartoons anyway, but still to this day if I see Captain Planet, Magic School Bus, or Rocko's Modern Life on I will watch it. Lol.
    11-11-08 11:53 AM
    lol at Capt. I guess I left that one wide open.

I was thinking something more along this line...

11-11-08 12:01 PM
    MUCH better!!!
    11-11-08 12:12 PM
    Yooow! I love me a bionic woman. Lol.

11-11-08 12:17 PM
    I'm 24 (almost 25), with a one-year-old, and I LOVE me some [adult swim]. I also love the History Channel. It just goes to show that they're targeting consumers of all ages and backgrounds, IMO
    11-11-08 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD