We just left our Storm training and I figured I would post my thoughts. In terms of the screen, I think a better analogy for the "click" "whole screen is a button" thing is a directional pad on a video game controller. Obviously the screen is a different size and the pressing isn't as dramatic as moving a controller pad but it's a similar idea. There is no discoloration on the screen while pressing it.

They told us that there is another software update that they are trying to get done by launch but if its not done by then, it will be done immediately after.

We watched a movie trailer on it and the screen is awesom. I was very impressed with the screen. The sound was great as well.

The flash on the camera is insane. Look into it for 5 seconds and you'll have a headache for an hour. It's that bright.

Overall, it's very nice and it will perform very well.
    11-19-08 12:21 PM
    VERY sweet. Thanks for the update! Can you get me overnight delivery!? lol Because I can't seem to get it any other way!
    11-19-08 12:23 PM
    did you notice a bad shutter lag? I read that there was a pretty bad shutter lag in the camera.
    11-19-08 12:23 PM
    Thanks for the info. BTW I PM'd you regarding a Storm purchase.
    11-19-08 12:24 PM
    Thanks for the report. I'll be awaiting your shipping confirm on Friday!!
    11-19-08 12:35 PM
    Question, why can't my VZW business rep tell me anything about the phone and or when he will be able to get me one other than the earliest will be tuesday. I need a new rep. I think mine's broken.
    11-19-08 12:35 PM
    Question, why can't my VZW business rep tell me anything about the phone and or when he will be able to get me one other than the earliest will be tuesday. I need a new rep. I think mine's broken.
    PM "jaime cerna". He's a very good business rep and he can take a look at it for you.
    11-19-08 12:58 PM
    hmmm... what os was the one you were using ?? .65 ?
    11-19-08 01:06 PM
    Jus got out of the same training. The screen is definitly going to be what it is cut out to be. And I was told that the new OS should be here on the launch day which will repair allllllll the minor flaws
    11-19-08 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD