Got the storm today and been playing with it all night. I love this things. It has installed
    .75 and I am good with it but the next update will definitely make. It even
    Better. Just one q mine was made in mexico, but how do I known when it was built?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 11:45 PM
    Welcome to your NEW ADDICTION my friend On the side of the box, above the Made in Mexico I believe, you should see the date stamped. It will say the Day/Month/Year in that sequence. Lurk around my friend!
    02-11-09 11:47 PM
    Glad to hear you like it.

Welcome!

02-11-09 11:48 PM
    Found it january 8th.....thanks!

02-11-09 11:50 PM
    Great time to get a Storm. Especially with Plazmic 4.7 for themes and .103 leak just coming out. With those you'll love it even more.
    02-11-09 11:51 PM
    Glad to hear you're on board with an awesome device. A piece of advice...if you love it and focus on the good things, give it a couple weeks THEN check out the rants forum, it will make you appreciate how nit picky some (notice I say SOME, rather than people who have legitimate issues) can be.
    02-11-09 11:52 PM
    My curve was great but this is sublime....the clicking is very innovative
    Just needs another update and it'll be just perfect

02-11-09 11:53 PM
    Give it a month or so...you wont love it so much. Sorry Didnt mean to rain on your parade, but the name fits it well.
    02-12-09 12:09 AM
    Give it a month or so...you wont love it so much. Sorry Didnt mean to rain on your parade, but the name fits it well.
    Had mine for 2 months and love it more then day 1.
    02-12-09 12:13 AM
    exactly i haven't hated the storm at all, except the time i bricked it because the USB was plugged into a hub and that didn't work out so well lol. Always connect it directly to the PC
    02-12-09 12:25 AM
    I love mine too...when it works

Running .103 and still have the fear of it freezing on me. Phone chokes up for anything. I wish they would ditch this os all together and build a new one specifically for the storm, that way it could be compared to the Jesus phone. Too bad its too expensive to do...so far the phone has been a failure in my eyes.
    02-12-09 12:33 AM
    Glad to hear you like it. I'm running 103 now and wanted to see if the keyboard still runs really slow in the browser. Seems that the blue dot still lags a lot in qwerty mode but its quite a bit faster in suretype. Any way just a few more months and this thing will really be shining. Seems like ones are really starting to make big improvements without so many regressions.

02-12-09 12:41 AM
    I love mine too...when it works

Running .103 and still have the fear of it freezing on me. Phone chokes up for anything. I wish they would ditch this os all together and build a new one specifically for the storm, that way it could be compared to the Jesus phone. Too bad its too expensive to do...so far the phone has been a failure in my eyes.
    It'll get there my friend. Revert back to the official .75. Had this on the phone since day 1 with no problems at all. Never froze or anything. Just advice.
    02-12-09 12:49 AM
    It'll get there my friend. Revert back to the official .75. Had this on the phone since day 1 with no problems at all. Never froze or anything. Just advice.
    You are probably the only man on earth...

And .75!? Noooo way. My phone wouldnt last more than a week if i were to do that. I would probably end up smashing it.
    02-12-09 02:21 AM
    You are probably the only man on earth...

And .75!? Noooo way. My phone wouldnt last more than a week if i were to do that. I would probably end up smashing it.
    I would try a wipe and put .75 back on the device call verizon tell them your issue because to be honest with you i have had 4 different storms in my hands (all dust issues) and none of them froze up on me and i have used every leaked OS to pop up on this site at one time or another. It might be that your device has a hardware issue and verizon keeps throwing refurbished devices at me so its worth a shot call them up ... On a side note I LOVE MY STORM!!!
    02-12-09 07:53 AM
    I love finding the occasional person that posts about how much they hate their storm. Although, sometimes they make valid points. It would be nice for them to fix some things, but all in good time... the phone has been out since like... December. Give it some time, the kinks will get worked out. It is a first generation piece of hardware, which most people seem to forget. Sure, other people have done touch screen but not blackberry. The only real things to compare it to are the iphone, and the G1, which runs android.

Personally, I love my storm. I just wish everyone else felt the same way about theirs as I do about mine... It is sexy...
    02-12-09 08:12 AM
    same here love mine!
    02-12-09 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD