ok my first Q is this

1. IS there and OS file higher than .75 tht someone can give me?

2. I have this problem even though my storm is unlocked I still have issues like it shows on the top Activiaton required and iwanted to no how to take that out?

3. Is there any apps you guys can give me for the phone i really need and i need free apps also?
    03-20-09 03:49 PM
    If you are using an unlocked Verizon Storm and have "Activation Required" on your home screen or your phone number displays incorrectly, Dial # # 000000 (Send). In the Menu add your phone number and select save. The device will reboot and activate.
    03-20-09 03:54 PM
    ok my first Q is this

1. IS there and OS file higher than .75 tht someone can give me?

2. I have this problem even though my storm is unlocked I still have issues like it shows on the top Activiaton required and iwanted to no how to take that out?

3. Is there any apps you guys can give me for the phone i really need and i need free apps also?
    1) check out the Beta OS section.

2) what carrier are you trying to use it on?

3) check out the 3rd Party Apps section.

4) Use the search button, it can be surprisingly helpful.
    03-20-09 03:54 PM
    1) check out the Beta OS section.

2) what carrier are you trying to use it on?

3) check out the 3rd Party Apps section.

4) Use the search button, it can be surprisingly helpful.
    On Tmo, and the 3rd party apps are good?
    03-20-09 04:30 PM
    On Tmo, and the 3rd party apps are good?
    The apps are great if they are what you are looking for. If what you are looking for isn't on there then no probably not.
    03-20-09 04:58 PM
    If you are using an unlocked Verizon Storm and have "Activation Required" on your home screen or your phone number displays incorrectly, Dial # # 000000 (Send). In the Menu add your phone number and select save. The device will reboot and activate.
    Last this i wanted to ask you look i just switched from the bold to the storm even though i had EDGE on bold the speed and the signal would stay straight and load apps faster and on the Strom its on EDGE and loads slow on the internet and when its loadin somethin wen its recieving and sending i see that the arrowws move really fast and they load nothin
    03-20-09 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD