on saturday.
    this thing is so sick! ive never had a smartphone before so its super fun.
    still running .75 and have no intention of upgrading till the official release. i guess its just me but .75 works fine for me. also i have a mac so to much of a hassle.

its all like oh hey i wonder when bob is going to email me back, oh whats that phone? he just did??? thanks berrybuddy!

also you can bluetooth songs to computers! how baller is that?
    03-10-09 12:47 PM
    Ok...now I have a smile on my face. Yes, it's an awesome phone.

Mac users have been able to upgrade the OS. You seriously would find the phone even more ballin with.109

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 01:02 PM
    on saturday.
    this thing is so sick! ive never had a smartphone before so its super fun.
    still running .75 and have no intention of upgrading till the official release. i guess its just me but .75 works fine for me. also i have a mac so to much of a hassle.

its all like oh hey i wonder when bob is going to email me back, oh whats that phone? he just did??? thanks berrybuddy!

also you can bluetooth songs to computers! how baller is that?
    Welcome to CB! I still run .75 as well as I have had no problems, you will find the more you play with it the more you might start getting that itch to try the betas'.
    03-10-09 01:02 PM
    Welcome aboard! Yupe, I am running .75 as well and it is working perfectly fine. Therefore, just like you, I will wait till the official release and not to be on the "bleeding edge". =)

I have been using PDA phones for more than 10 years. The Storm is by far the best phone I ever have!

03-10-09 01:26 PM
    Welcome I too use .75 with no issues !

Make sure to check out some themes and wallpapers....it is addictive lol!

03-10-09 01:32 PM
    The phone is awesome it does it all. A few tweaks and you should find it runs without many hiccups. I would check out the tweaks and themes that can be done. And this is only the beginning..
    03-10-09 01:48 PM
    welcome to cb

yea this is my first smartphone too and i love it! coming from using mostly flip phones for about 10 years.. so it's something new.

i highly recommend updating to a beta OS if it's not too much of a hassle on a mac. do it for the full qwerty keyboard in portrait mode. haha. since who knows when vz is actually going to release the new official OS. i read in another thread sometime this month.. but i'll believe it when i see it.
    03-10-09 01:52 PM
    Welcome to the Storm! Even though I've been a big fan of .75, with no intention of using any of the betas, I finally convinced myself to upgrade to .109. And I could not be happier with it. Absolutely no issues to speak of, outside of that mms quandry. And there's a workaround for that. The build is very fast, and I've found, very stable for a beta. Haven't regretted the upgrade one bit.
    03-10-09 02:12 PM
    Go ahead and upgrade. There's major performance enhancements from 75 to 109. Its worth it.
    03-10-09 02:15 PM
    I read you post and it planted a giggle on my face, seeing someone as happy as when I got mine. Welcome new stormer .
    03-10-09 02:20 PM
    got my storm dec 2008 and am happy to say no major problems to report. did have to get replacement due to dust under screen, but other than that very happy with phone. have done all os upgrades but .109 did not work well with my phone so i had to downgrade to .103/.106 os and am happy again. hopefully next os will be better.
    03-10-09 02:41 PM
    I just got one on Friday. So far i'm liking it very much. It does lag
    a little but no major problems. Had a pearl before.

03-10-09 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD