Only thing I don't like bout opera is if I copy a URL I can't paste it in opera

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Actually just found out you can copy and paste URL. Just did it from my berry email folder. I copied then went to OM and highlighted URL. Cleared and then pasted. I click return and went to site.

01-26-10 09:03 AM
    how do you get paste option? Maybe I'm just blind. and. Any good theme recomendations?

01-26-10 09:06 AM
    I never had to adjust my screen but if you feel like you do go for it.

I don't know about updating to .419 on a Mac. I never could do non-official OSes (from Verizon) on there.
    01-26-10 09:10 AM
    When u clear the current URL ,press and hold the field till u see some funny circular hour glass. Release and you will have paste option. Press paste. U will see nothing on URL but press enter anyways. It will take to site. An obvious bug in oM but it does work.

01-26-10 09:10 AM
    I never had to adjust my screen but if you feel like you do go for it.

I don't know about updating to .419 on a Mac. I never could do non-official OSes (from Verizon) on there.
    You were few of lucky ones. 3 coworkers have storms and all of them the screen was too tight and corners were hard to click. When you adjust you won't have to press so hard and its rather smooth and easy to click.

01-26-10 09:15 AM
    From reading this thread, I went ahead and installed Mini 5 beta 2. It is quite different than the Mini 4.2 I also have installed, but I think I like it better. Tabbed browsing, easier bookmarks and so forth.
    However, When i have the phone in portrait mode I can only get the keyboard where all the numbers and letters are on all the keys an I have to tap multiple times to get the letters I want. Is there a way to get other versions of the keyboard?
    01-26-10 10:41 AM
    From reading this thread, I went ahead and installed Mini 5 beta 2. It is quite different than the Mini 4.2 I also have installed, but I think I like it better. Tabbed browsing, easier bookmarks and so forth.
    However, When i have the phone in portrait mode I can only get the keyboard where all the numbers and letters are on all the keys an I have to tap multiple times to get the letters I want. Is there a way to get other versions of the keyboard?
    That's weird. Should only happen when typing passwords. What OS are you running on your sTorm?

01-26-10 10:48 AM
    Ok link not being clickable in emails is really annoying now not even battery pull fixes any ideas? If that could be fixed I'd have no complaints about my storm

01-26-10 11:28 AM
    Of course that shouldn't be happening. I remember that happening from time with older OSes. Try a battery pull then hold END button for 20 seconds. Should do the trick. If not consider upgrading to .419

01-26-10 11:43 AM
    hold end? ok trying that hopefully it works!
    01-26-10 12:07 PM
    nope nothing, still no clickable link but im screwed on upgrading cause im on a mac and cant do OS upgrades unless its an offical release lame!
    01-26-10 12:08 PM
    pull battery. Hold end 20 second. Put battery back in.

01-26-10 12:15 PM
    sweet that fixed it for now at least thanks!

01-26-10 12:29 PM
    getting Storm i have OS-419 i need to download a new Desktop Manager am i correct whats the 1 i need and whats the procedure do i need to remove older 1 first or will it just overlay thanx
    01-26-10 12:56 PM
    I also have a question bout games I have 0 I thought 5.0 comes with a few?

01-26-10 08:00 PM
    That's weird. Should only happen when typing passwords. What OS are you running on your sTorm?

I updated to .419 a couple weeks back. I downloaded the mini 5 last night. I love the way most everything operate, except I do 99% of my typing in portrait. I've had to just switch to landscape when entering the addresses.
    Another typing screen actually pops up momentarily, but disappears.
    01-26-10 09:18 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD