is the screen supposed to wiggle around a little, like if u have your finger on it should i move around.
    2. how should you set up facebook and the other apps this is my first blackberry so i dont know anything and any other noob tips would help.
    3. how long does the battery take to charge and is the only indicator when its off is the green light or should there be some sort of screen, or should i charge it while its on?
    11-24-08 04:38 PM
    yes, the screen should wiggle around.

facebook - go to browser and lookup the main website. you should see an option for Facebook for Blackberry. download it and go to your menu. instead of opening your browser again, go to your applications. you should see a blackberry version of facebook there. it's a bit simplified version, but if you want the full, you can always use your browser.

go to the main menu and find options. then hit status. you should see your battery power. i believe the green/red blinking lights are status indicators that you have a signal as opposed to battery life (but i could be wrong). im a 3 day blackberry noob myself.
    11-24-08 04:43 PM
    Yes the screen floats...that's how it clicks everywhere...We have a Qualcomm manufacturing location in the Research Triangle, NC and a friend employed there told me that all the major inside components are sealed on the Storm...hense partly why it was named the Storm. Hmmmm I dunno?
    11-24-08 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD