hey everybody we all know there all these posts on the blackberry storms release date but no one is accurate. As of now I have att bb8310 but I promise you this once the storm comes out I'm def switching over. Can anyone give us the right date ?
    10-16-08 01:54 AM
    lol, i wish man, theres no confirmed date yet, between the 2nd and 9th of november is whats speculated
    10-16-08 02:09 AM
    If anyone had a verifiable release date, there wouldn't be all this speculation at this point. The only ones who can give us the real date are at Verizon, and they're keeping quiet, it seems.
    10-16-08 02:22 AM
    Hey Joe,

Not to sound like a pain ,but please reference the first Sticky thread.
    10-16-08 03:12 AM
    The real launch date has already been posted...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-08 07:19 AM
    The real launch date has already been posted...

As much as I would love to relay that is correct no one knows for sure. I KNOW the date it is SUPPOSED to be released but it's not a gaurantee, so until VZW acknowledges it to the public, all dates are speculatory. There is a reason it's internal information, and with that is subject to change, so nothing should be taken as confirmation just yet.
    10-16-08 07:28 AM
    Per the head of verizon the phone will be released on a day that ends in y and a month that ends in ber. Ther that's it its finalised once and for all. Lol

10-16-08 09:17 AM
    So January, February, March April, may, June, July, and August are all a no go huh? /sarcasm.

10-16-08 10:55 AM
    Great, another "release date" thread!! Kill me already!
    10-16-08 10:59 AM
    I posted this in the date/price sticky thread, but this thread is relevant so here it is. My experience over phone sales just moments ago...

I asked about getting a Curve in order start a new Verizon plan and within 30 days "return it to get the Storm". Without me asking anything about the Storm, the sales person said that Verizon should be announcing a release date for it next week! He asked me to hold so he can confirm this, which I gladly did, and after he looked up a memo or something he confirmed that next week they will be announcing the release date.

This is just what I was told by the phone sales person, so we shall see but now I'm excited about next week.
    10-16-08 11:12 AM
    I posted this in the date/price sticky thread, but this thread is relevant so here it is. My experience over phone sales just moments ago...

I asked about getting a Curve in order start a new Verizon plan and within 30 days "return it to get the Storm". Without me asking anything about the Storm, the sales person said that Verizon should be announcing a release date for it next week! He asked me to hold so he can confirm this, which I gladly did, and after he looked up a memo or something he confirmed that next week they will be announcing the release date.

This is just what I was told by the phone sales person, so we shall see but now I'm excited about next week.
    Nice work notabun!!
    10-16-08 11:15 AM
    ...the sales person said that Verizon should be announcing a release date for it next week! He asked me to hold so he can confirm this, which I gladly did, and after he looked up a memo or something he confirmed that next week they will be announcing the release date.
    At least that's SOMETHING. Thanks!
    10-16-08 11:17 AM

I figured they would do this. Looks like we have something to look forward to next Wednesday. I really hope this marketing strategy is paying off. Compared to Verizon, I felt as if T-Mobile was much more structured with their press release (minimal leaks) and a solid launch date was given a month in advance along with pre-orders beginning at the same time. That has paid off really well for T-Mobile and whatever Verizon has planned, hopefully it will eclipse that. Just my two cents.
    10-16-08 11:21 AM
    I figured they would do this. Looks like we have something to look forward to next Wednesday. I really hope this marketing strategy is paying off. Compared to Verizon, I felt as if T-Mobile was much more structured with their press release (minimal leaks) and a solid launch date was given a month in advance along with pre-orders beginning at the same time. That has paid off really well for T-Mobile and whatever Verizon has planned, hopefully it will eclipse that. Just my two cents.

Marketing....hahahahahahahaha Have they marketed anything to this point? !? Oh yeah, we got to see the back of the phone in a commercial....SWEET!!
    10-16-08 11:36 AM
    Marketing....hahahahahahahaha Have they marketed anything to this point? !? Oh yeah, we got to see the back of the phone in a commercial....SWEET!!
    At this point.. Verizon's Marketing Strategy = VERY LITTLE LOL. It sucks, oh well. Something tells me, however, that very soon we're going to be sick of seeing and hearing about the storm, especially after its released.
    10-16-08 11:55 AM
    after it's released.... mebby!

Before then? I think you underestimate how much work I skip to refresh this silly internet explorer page!!!!
    10-16-08 12:03 PM
    I'm not the only one that refreshes this every 5 seconds??
    10-16-08 12:08 PM
    Something tells me, however, that very soon we're going to be sick of seeing and hearing about the storm, especially after its released.
    When I have a Storm in my hand it'll go a long way to easing my pain
    10-16-08 12:15 PM
    I'm not the only one that refreshes this every 5 seconds??
    LOL! Not by a long shot!

"Hello my name is Sean. I used to come to work and be productive. Then I heard about the Storm and Crackberry.com..."
    10-16-08 12:17 PM
    LOL! Not by a long shot!

"Hello my name is Sean. I used to come to work and be productive. Then I heard about the Storm and Crackberry.com..."
    My name is Magz and I have an addiction to this site... now my work will never get done until i get my hands on a storm
    10-16-08 12:28 PM
    My name is Magz and I have an addiction to this site... now my work will never get done until i get my hands on a storm
    Don't you mean a few weeks after to get the storm. Because I aSsure you my productivity level will probably drop even more for the first few weeks that I have it in my hands. Lol!

10-16-08 12:44 PM
    My name is theevis and I am an addict too
    10-16-08 12:52 PM
    November 4th per my VZW Government Account Rep. He said something about a pre-order available like a week before... My company (and me personally) are gonna scoop these things up! They are sick!
    10-16-08 01:02 PM
    The one thing I want to know, and hopefully they explain this next week if they give the date(s), is if the phone will be available first online and what that date will be. Someone on here said that a store told them it would release the same day online and in stores. That doesn't make sense to me since this is not what I've seen before, but I'm not familiar with Verizon's strange ways.
    10-16-08 01:10 PM
    Everyone was under the impression that it was going to be released on November 9th.. As a VZW rep, my data conultant (who is in waterloo, canada right now) said that it was pushed back a week =( allll the way to the 16th.
    10-16-08 01:38 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD