this should be a sticky! THANKS
    09-14-10 12:19 AM
    I was hit with the JVM Error 102 [Reset] on my Blackberry Storm.

I am running Windows 7 and needed to use the CHOICE.EXE fix to get JL_Cmder to work.

Now that I am finnally in JL_Cmder - when I click option 2 (event log) to find the probelm area so I can delete it- so i can back it up- the log is blank.

When I select option 1 (device info) - the Device Info in the notepad is blank.

Am I out of luck?

Is there any way to see what should be on these pages- so I can find the info to delete the error?

Thank You! --sc
    10-21-10 03:07 PM
    hi
    please I am major Blackberry newbie, I just got a bold and was trying to update my BBM when it turns itself off to restart then it bricks. I think it may have something to do with the Theme I had running.

Summarily I need to wipe my entire device, but I can really understand how to go about some steps in y=the JL_cimder steps u gave

1. What is "MY VERSION" and where can I download it from?
    2. When I right click properties on the click JL_Cmder.cmd icon, I cant find the "compatibilty tab" that u advised that we set to Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows XP (Service Pack 2).

I'm currently running a VISTA 32-bit system.

Please reply as soon as you get this, very urgent
    Thank you
    10-23-10 04:14 PM
    oops . . .
    got it sorted.
    Thanks a bunch
    10-24-10 05:01 PM
    I don't get it. I don't know what you mean with download MY version. all of this doesn't make sense to me. pff
    11-03-10 02:38 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD