I've got a jawbone 2 bluetooth. My understanding was that I'd be able to listen to my media/pandora etc through them?
    Am I mistaken? I tried a quick search and fumbled through a few posts but had no luck.
    If this is possible does somebody mind telling me how to do this?

When listening to media I enable bt but it continues playing through the speaker.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 02:39 PM
    Anybody know?

04-29-09 02:55 PM
    This is from the Jawbone website:

"While Jawbone does not support the A2DP Bluetooth profile, if your phone transmits audio through the voice channel (SCO), you may be able to establish a Bluetooth connection between the Jawbone and your mobile phone and play your audio file.

If you try this and you are unable to hear your audio file, contact your mobile phone manufacturer support to determine how audio is transmitted.

Because of the wide range of devices used with Jawbone, we do not have step-by-step instructions for using our product to play music through your specific phone. You may find answers in discussion boards on the Internet or by consulting your mobile phone's instruction manual to see if music playback via Bluetooth is supported.
    "

I am guessing that because it doesn't support A2DP that it won't play media through the headpiece.
    04-29-09 02:59 PM
    Damn that's sucks!

04-29-09 03:01 PM
    For the video or music to play with BT it must be a stereo headset

04-29-09 03:03 PM
    There are only a small number of bluetooth single ear headsets out there that will play your media.

Usually they will state so on the box when you purchase one. But for the most part... no, it will not play your media.
    Thanks guys. Appreciate it.

LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD