How do I download my iTunes library to my Storm from my Mac? I've set up my Bluetooth for both the phone and the mac, but the phone will not allow iTunes to be downloaded to it? Please advise. Thank you-
    12-27-08 12:19 PM
    I'm not sure if it's different for a Mac, but for PC, you plug your phone to your computer, open up DM, go to media, Blackberry media sync, then select which playlist you want to sync from itunes. Then you'll have to go into options (top RH corner of DM) and import your album art.

Mac may be different, but should be close enough to the same, I would think.
    12-27-08 12:25 PM
    Thanks. I'll give it a go and let you know.
    12-27-08 12:27 PM
    You can also just plug in phone and copy and paste your files into your media card through my computer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 01:00 PM
    You don't have DM on a Mac. (We are still waiting for that)

Download the Mac version of Media Sync from RIM's site and then it is a simple matter of connecting your storm and clicking on the playlists you want to transfer/sync
    12-27-08 01:24 PM
    You don't have DM on a Mac. (We are still waiting for that)

Download the Mac version of Media Sync from RIM's site and then it is a simple matter of connecting your storm and clicking on the playlists you want to transfer/sync
    I second this. The Mac media sync is a very nice interface and integrates directly with iTunes. RIM calls it a "preview" version, but it is fully functional for me. It will only sync non-DRM files.
    12-27-08 02:12 PM
    How can u live with yourself phone theme on your BB sinner
    12-27-08 02:29 PM
    How can u live with yourself iphone theme on your BB sinner
    12-27-08 02:31 PM
    How can u live with yourself iphone theme on your BB sinner
    I had the iphone them on my 8830 and I loved it. It was too cute.
    12-27-08 02:58 PM
    ok, for the pc, do you click bb media sync or click sync with itunes?
    12-27-08 03:13 PM
    I am downloading m4p format music from itunes store. my blackberry will not play this format. any suggestions?
    12-28-08 09:01 AM
    What about when you add songs to your itunes playlist, do they automatically update with DM, or is there something else you need to do. ie i add 5 songs to my playlist in itunes, will they update when I log into DM?
    12-28-08 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD