What software should I use to put my itunes libary and videos onto the Storm??? Also what software is good for ripping DVD's and putting it on the Storm??

Thanks,
    12-16-08 10:20 AM
    What software should I use to put my itunes libary and videos onto the Storm??? Also what software is good for ripping DVD's and putting it on the Storm??

Thanks,
    Blackberry Media Sync. Free Dowload from blackberry.com (Not the Media Manager in Desktop Manager) Works great and brings all your playlist details to the Storm. Sorts the music by Artist, Album, Genre, etc.

Don't think it will allow you to export any music you purchased on iTunes that has DRM, but all other music will transfer.
    12-16-08 10:25 AM
    yeah that pretty much sux if you cant put your itunes purchases on the phone.
    12-16-08 10:32 AM
    Just to support the previous post... BB Media Sync. And again I will restate, download it from blackberry.com. The only thing that it does not completely transfer is the album artwork, which will have to be done another way. (you can search that I know there are some threads on it)
    12-16-08 10:41 AM
    We Are Penn State!
    12-16-08 11:08 AM
    We Are Penn State!
    heh... loser...
    12-16-08 11:23 AM
    Nice to see another Buckeye fan.

Noteburner strips the DRM, or you can allow itunes plus to upgrade your DRM protected to nonprotected at a small cost. I use Ipod-cloner to copy DVDs to Mp4 for my Storm
    12-16-08 11:34 AM
    hmm, my album art transferred just fine with media sync. To get around the drm just burn all of the purchased songs to an audio CD and reimport them into iTunes. It's a pain but it works. You can download a free virtual disk program so you can burn all of them at once to a virtual disk on your computer. This should help avoid having to burn 20 CDs. You will have to redo the album artwork and some of the cd/song info (track number, album title, etc.).
    12-16-08 11:39 AM
    Nice to see another Buckeye fan.
    O how I hate Ohio State. Too bad (for me) you guys have whooped Big Blue into submission for many years now. I think Ann Arbor is collectively goes into a fetal position every time they hear the Ohio State fight song.
    12-16-08 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD