Is there a preference I can enable so that the stupid words the blackberry storm suggests are actually words? For example if I type

[RE][RE][AS][L][L][UI]

the first thing that pops up is "realli", then "reallu", then finally "really".

How do I make it only suggest REAL words? It KNOWS really is the only real word there, because it's not italicized.

Also every time I type "everything" I get the error message "Input system error. The system is being restarded." I know it does this because I habitually hit [ER][CV][ER][TY][TY][GH] <- it always freezes here, after I forget to hit [ER] twice in a row... Anybody else have this problem?
    06-09-09 02:57 PM
    Someone please respond!
    06-09-09 03:05 PM
    Is there a preference I can enable so that the stupid words the blackberry storm suggests are actually words? For example if I type

[RE][RE][AS][L][L][UI]

the first thing that pops up is "realli", then "reallu", then finally "really".

How do I make it only suggest REAL words? It KNOWS really is the only real word there, because it's not italicized.
    I'm new to BB, but I think if you are typing a word that is not in the dictionary, like an email address or website, then it is giving you the option to select which one is correct and to continue to type out the word. Hope that makes sense.
    06-09-09 03:31 PM
    I get that but is there a way to turn it off?
    06-09-09 04:47 PM
    /bumpadump
    06-09-09 09:30 PM
    /bumpadump
    06-11-09 01:25 PM
    I went into the auto text and deleted the words that kept changing on me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 01:43 PM
    I think the reason that it suggests "reallu" and "realli" first is that the programming is designed so it doesn't automatically override the possibility that you are trying to type an obscure word that is not in its database or a name, or some other specialized term. I don't think there's a way to turn it off, other than not using SureType.
    06-11-09 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD