Ever since .148, if I slide up down with text on screen (ie on webpage), the text hightlights as if I wanted to copy/paste.

In past, it is same as pushing down on glass to highlight text. Much more sensitive now.
    08-26-09 08:47 PM
    i guess havent really notice that
    08-26-09 08:53 PM
    It sounds like it's reading your thumb as multiple inputs? This is generally how you select text to cut/copy.
    08-27-09 10:07 AM
    It sounds like it's reading your thumb as multiple inputs? This is generally how you select text to cut/copy.
    I agree. I get sloppy with my other thumb and when I touch with both, it selects.
    08-27-09 11:08 AM
    It's definitely not sloppy thumb. It is extremely sensitive screen. My friends also does it anywhere there is text.

I've tried everything. being super careful. It's very annoying because then you have to hit "back" button to stop copy/paste so you can continue to scroll down. Unfortunately since it's always doing it, I have to hit "back button several times before I get to where I want to go.
    08-28-09 11:33 AM
    Turn down your sensitivity in the screen/keyboard menu

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 12:05 PM
    I've turned it down to 0 and its still doing it.

Would tap interval or hoving help at all?
    08-29-09 07:51 AM
    Yeah i also have that problem, and it also has only been doing it since 148 and 151, and it is extremely annoying. Im thinking its some kind of software glitch.
    08-29-09 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD