Hey everyone,

A few days ago I got this icon on my blackberry storm. It has a 2 with a black circle with an arrow in it and a red star next to it. To me, it looks like 2 applications in BBerry's App World need to be upgraded. However, this is not the case. I've been in the App World and haven't found any programs needing to be upgraded, even after logging in. Also, I've pulled the battery a few times since then and this icon has not disappeared. Can anyone tell me what it is and why it won't go away?

brilor04

ps...i've attached a pic...sorry it's so blurry, but the icon is in the upper left hand corner of the phone next to the thermometer.
    08-20-09 02:18 PM
    I had the same problem. It drove me crazy. I finally figured out that they are notifications from App World. You have to go to your general messages folder and delete the notifications from there for the icon to go away.
    08-20-09 02:27 PM
    I believe the "2" means that there are 2 apps to upgrade. Otherwise, I think the icon looks like a circle with an arrow through it.
    08-20-09 02:34 PM
    Thanks guys. Girasol you were right. I had hidden my general messages folder and when I went back into it there were the two upgrade notifications. Appreciate it!
    08-22-09 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD