I have both and the touch does a better job with internet browsing. (speed aside I know its wi-fi vs Evdo)

It does a better job with youtube and music.
    It also does podcast.
    The apps are also great.

It can't multitask however.

The storm does email better. I am not sure how the iphone is as a phone but the reason I got the storm instead of the iphone is the report of dropped calls on the iphone 3g.

I like the replaceable battery & memory of the storm. From what i have seen on the net, the ringer on the storm is much louder that the iphone also.

The click screen is so so.

I am on the fence and probably will wait a year, give the next iphone a chance to come out and see how/if the storm improves.

My previous 2 phones were the curve and pearl (Tmobile).

Does anyone know if the storm will be able to do podcast any time soon?
    12-11-08 09:39 PM
    I have both and the touch does a better job with internet browsing. (speed aside I know its wi-fi vs Evdo)

It also does podcast.
    The apps are also great.

The storm does email better. I am not sure how the iphone is as a phone but the reason I got the storm instead of the iphone is the report of dropped calls on the iphone 3g.

I like the replaceable battery & memory of the storm. From what i have seen on the net, the ringer on the storm is much louder that the iphone also.

I am on the fence and probably will wait a year, give the next iphone a chance to come out and see how/if the storm improves.

I can't say for sure on the podcasts thing but if you've used a Curve and a Pearl in the past I've been told by people that used to have a BB and go to another phone (smart or not) they HATE it.
    12-11-08 09:40 PM
    Havent tried it, but I was told that the program that imports playlists from iTunes to the Storm 'may' do podcasts?
    12-11-08 09:47 PM
    I would think you would have a tough time answering the phone on an iPod Touch.
    12-11-08 09:56 PM

It also does podcast.
    The apps are also great.

The storm will do podcast .. either download it directly to the DM for conversion or OTA and it will convert it upon transfer
    12-11-08 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD