03-20-09 04:18 AM
    Well thats a no brainer... $599 for the iPhone on an "OK" network. Or $499 for a Storm on a "GREAT" network.
    03-20-09 04:20 AM
    Go buy u a iphone then

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 04:40 AM
    ill trade my bold for an iphone in 2 hours////.......dont hate me yet, ill keep my storm no matter what
    03-20-09 04:45 AM
    But, who cares about the Iphone.
    Let me ask you something why you the iphone?

03-20-09 06:51 AM
    Its about time they started acting like the iphone was a phone. Extending your contract
    two years anytime you activate one is ridiculous.

03-20-09 07:24 AM
    One could read between the lines. They wouldn't unass unless they had to, normally. Competition maybe, or slowing sales.

Makes no difference to me, I sign whatever verizon contracts they want me to, I will be staying with them anyway... My gf is on at&t with an iphone...I have first hand experience with how crappy their service is.

03-20-09 07:29 AM
    That's still too expensive.. Unless it is $300 w/o contract, then I won't be buying one soon lol.

03-20-09 07:31 AM
    Considering a new model will come out fairly soon there is no point in spending 600 on it.

03-20-09 10:10 AM
    Its about time they started acting like the iphone was a phone. Extending your contract
    two years anytime you activate one is ridiculous.

I had to renew my contract with Verizon when I picked up my storm. Whats the difference?
    03-20-09 10:29 AM
    the iphone is horrible, it made me think someone with man fingers would never be able to type on a touchscreen, untill i got my storm that is
    03-20-09 10:58 AM
    There doing it to clear the shelves for the next iphone rumored to arrive this summer. If I were to get an iphone I'd wait till then. But I like my storm better

03-20-09 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD