Can someone please post a picture of what the Invisishield looks like on the battery cover of the Storm? I want to get one installed to not have to use cases, but I would like to know how it looks before doing so. Thanks!!
    06-19-09 09:22 PM
    I decided that I didn't like the cover on the chrome and around the rubberized portions of the phone so I took those parts off.
    06-19-09 09:36 PM
    I got one on my storm,I got the whole body covered,sorry not able to post a pick.but its not even visible when I put it on the battery cover,so no wories I will say go for it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 09:42 PM
    Thanks ya'll!

Gtstang- did it look awkward on the rubber parts? I had one on the iPhone I had for 2 weeks (had to go back to BB lol) and it didn't bother me at all on the chrome. You have a point about the rubber though.

Raameen- did you have a problem with it on the rubber parts as well?
    06-20-09 07:11 AM
    Thanks ya'll!

Gtstang- did it look awkward on the rubber parts? I had one on the iPhone I had for 2 weeks (had to go back to BB lol) and it didn't bother me at all on the chrome. You have a point about the rubber though.

Raameen- did you have a problem with it on the rubber parts as well?
    Where is wrapped around the corners on the "chrome" it would pop up almost in a crease and ended up getting dirt in those 3 corners that it did that. Also I actually us the phone in a Vaja leather case during the day and put it in a charging cradle at night for my alarm clock and just that little bit of extra thickness was interfering with the cradle, it would got in OK but was h3ll to get out. I think that it looks cleaner this was anyhow. BTW this skin is made by Phantom Skinz. I think that invizashield covers the BB logo with the skin as well, but other than that the finished product looks similar.
    06-20-09 09:12 AM
    Looks good
    06-20-09 09:15 AM
    Where is wrapped around the corners on the "chrome" it would pop up almost in a crease and ended up getting dirt in those 3 corners that it did that. Also I actually us the phone in a Vaja leather case during the day and put it in a charging cradle at night for my alarm clock and just that little bit of extra thickness was interfering with the cradle, it would got in OK but was h3ll to get out. I think that it looks cleaner this was anyhow. BTW this skin is made by Phantom Skinz. I think that invizashield covers the BB logo with the skin as well, but other than that the finished product looks similar.
    Invisishield actually does not cover the BB logo on the back of the phone... I have the Invisishield and love it on my phone!
    06-20-09 10:46 AM
    Invisishield actually does not cover the BB logo on the back of the phone... I have the Invisishield and love it on my phone!
    Thanks for the clarification. All of these various companies are using the same material anyhow. It is just a matter of how they are cutting them that make one a little different from the other.
    06-20-09 10:49 AM

good to watch.
    06-20-09 11:04 AM
    I did it!! I love it. Looks good. I was worried about how the back would look, but it looks great. Will post pics if anyone is interested.

I watched the youtube video... since the guy bought this on Ebay, I would assume he installed it him self. After watching portions of the kiosk guy installing it, there is NO way I would install this myself. There are a number of things he mentions that I would question. but oh well. To each his own!
    06-20-09 11:18 PM

good to watch.
    Yet there are 5 more good reviews in the similar recommendation area. One or 2 bad reviews get chalked up to operator error.
    06-21-09 09:31 AM
    I have it on my storm and just love it.
    06-21-09 09:35 AM
    I use Zagg on my Storm, Bold, and ipod. As for that video posted the invisible shield "is" clear, did not make my screen less sensitive, and does not collect dust! The only reason he got dust collecting is he prolly had edges lifting due to improper installation. I agree that it does have an orange peel texture but does not affect clarity, the only way to see the orange peel is when the screen is off. To me it makes me feel like I have a better grip on my phone.

My .02
    06-21-09 10:22 AM
    i didnt like mine cause it was too hard to put in and take out of my charginging dock and it collects too much dust
    06-21-09 11:07 AM
    I got it installed on the whole storm and it works good completley worth the price especially if you don't like bulky cases
    06-21-09 05:45 PM
    The bad thing about those is that if it falls it won't do anything, it just saves you from scratches.
    06-21-09 06:10 PM
    I put the cut-out on my BB logo and it stays like it was made to. I also have the full body shield and it is doing fine. It has been on there since I got mine in December.
    06-21-09 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD