I never noticed the problem until today.

I had to take off the IS since I'm getting a replacement phone due to dust under the screen.

as i took off the full body IS and placed it onto white paper to return it to IS, I can't believe how brown it got from the holster! I always keep my phone in the pocket sleeve, but never thoguht the sleeve would turn the IS light brown over time.

Just thought I'd pass the info onto you guys if you keep your phone in a holster or a pocket sleeve that has IS on it, you might not notice it now until its off how brown it gets.
    02-21-09 08:34 PM
    Thanks for the info. I just ordered an IS. Can't wait to get it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 09:23 PM
    I got an IS several weeks ago but haven't even applied it yet. I realized after I bought it that it doesn't cover the silver parts of the storm so I don't feel comfortable carrying the phone with just the IS.
    02-21-09 10:49 PM
    I got an IS several weeks ago but haven't even applied it yet. I realized after I bought it that it doesn't cover the silver parts of the storm so I don't feel comfortable carrying the phone with just the IS.
    the full body one from IS covers the silver.
    02-21-09 11:11 PM
    the full body one from IS covers the silver.
    If that's true, that's great. I did get the full body one but haven't opened it up yet after reading a post here saying it didn't cover the silver parts.
    02-22-09 02:59 PM
    If that's true, that's great. I did get the full body one but haven't opened it up yet after reading a post here saying it didn't cover the silver parts.
    yeah it covers about 90% of the silver
    02-22-09 03:14 PM
    Careful with thr IS. My buddy put his on and got the liquid under the screen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD